Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    These 14 days could feel like an eternity...:sad:
    indeed.... *WAIL*
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on some gin and juice

Laid back...with my mind on my homies (I don't have any money) and my homies on my mind.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    i know it's just a 14 day ban, but it makes me think of a movie that I love...

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

Holy ****...reading that felt like an eternity! I'll never get that time back :noway:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    For the suspended

Jameson_Whiskey.jpg
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

TL;DR
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options

Holy ****...reading that felt like an eternity! I'll never get that time back :noway:

I know right? Sounds like some Nicolas Sparks crap to me.
  • k2quiere
    Options

I know right? Sounds like some Nicolas Sparks crap to me.

I knew I liked you for a reason...Sparks makes me vomit a little! Well, maybe a lot!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    It would be nice of those suspended would come back, have fun, spice things up again, but keep within the guidelines of Mike's rules so they don't get suspended again.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    It would be nice of those suspended would come back, have fun, spice things up again, but keep within the guidelines of Mike's rules so they don't get suspended again.
    There's a contradiction. They keep things interesting because they fall somewhere out of the guidelines.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

Pretty sure they are adults and can choose to act however they want regardless of whether or not you approve.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I'm sure you can find another place to self righteously condemn them other than this thread in their honor. Poorly done.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I have 5 botles of wine, 2 bottles tequila, 1 bottle vodka, 2 bottles whiskey, some cognac, hmmm what else is over there.... I can do that :)

I need to come over to your house.
  • macpatti
    Options
    I'm sure you can find another place to self righteously condemn them other than this thread in their honor. Poorly done.

I self-righteously condemned them? What was poorly done? Who are you to tell me what thread I can and cannot post a comment in. And I was actually being sincere.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

I self-righteously condemned them? What was poorly done? Who are you to tell me what thread I can and cannot post a comment in. And I was actually being sincere.

And who are you to tell someone how to behave or conduct themselves?? Pretty sure Mike and the mods have that all under control without your help.
  • macpatti
    Options

Pretty sure they are adults and can choose to act however they want regardless of whether or not you approve.

I'm saying nothing about what I approve of. Good grief. I am talking about being adults and respecting authority by following the site's rules.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options

macpatti = I just read your post and switched to "Ignore"
  • macpatti
    Options

macpatti = I just read your post and switched to "Ignore"

........and then you quoted me and responded. Well done with the "ignore" thing.
  • macpatti
    Options
    There's a contradiction. They keep things interesting because they fall somewhere out of the guidelines.

I totally get that. What I'm trying to say is they can do that and avoid being suspended. It's like everyone on this thread thinks I am being sarcastic and rude. I enjoy the snarky, sarcastic, and funny threads too.
  • macpatti
    Options

And who are you to tell someone how to behave or conduct themselves?? Pretty sure Mike and the mods have that all under control without your help.

You're just looking to pick a fight. I was sincere in my original comment.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

No need to get worked up. I only commented on what I perceived in your comment. I have a right to comment on your posts and words, just as you have a right to comment on theirs and mine.

Apologies for overuse of the word "comment".