One For The Banned

Options

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Here's to my friends.... Prosit!! :drinker:
    I'll drink to that...and ignoring that other one!

:heart:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Inflatable Willy is sad. When he learned of the suspensions he flung himself on a sewing needle and deflated.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Here's to my friends.... Prosit!! :drinker:
    I'll drink to that...and ignoring that other one!

2.gif And I'll drink to that as well.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Drink it up...we have a long wait ahead of us!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    They are suspended not banned. They purposely misbehaved to get the thread deleted. It is off topic against the rules and poor form to tsk tsk and wish out loud that *others* would follow the rules. Particularly if one appears to have a habit of showing up pn a thread with a group of folks they pretty clearly don't like and threadjack and bait them into a fight. Not the first one I've seen this week from the same person. Pretty habitual breaking of THAT rule there. I say this as regards to the group is the topic and I disagree with the rude disregards that were offered by a previous poster.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    They are suspended not banned. They purposely misbehaved to get the thread deleted. It is off topic against the rules and poor form to tsk tsk and wish out loud that *others* would follow the rules. Particularly if one appears to have a habit of showing up pn a thread with a group of folks they pretty clearly don't like and threadjack and bait them into a fight. Not the first one I've seen this week from the same person. Pretty habitual breaking of THAT rule there. I say this as regards to the group is the topic and I disagree with the rude disregards that were offered by a previous poster.
    Gosh thanks for the clarification between banned and suspended, although to be fair to the OP, "banned" means to prohibit, which is the case.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Now that that's all fixed and taken care of...who's making my next drink?
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Volunteering cabana boy, although the cold drafts make the grass skirt problematic.
  • Thomasm198
    Options

You know nothing about the story behind this so please don't judge before you know all the facts.

It wasn't hijacking of a thread belonging to a person that they didn't like. It was done to help another friend get a thread deleted that they regretted posting.

So cheers to true friends who do something, knowing they will get in trouble for it, to help another friend. :drinker: :drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Volunteering cabana boy, although the cold drafts make the grass skirt problematic.
    As long as you're commando....
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

You know nothing about the story behind this so please don't judge before you know all the facts.

It wasn't hijacking of a thread belonging to a person that they didn't like. It was done to help another friend get a thread deleted that they regretted posting.

So cheers to true friends who do something, knowing they will get in trouble for it, to help another friend. :drinker: :drinker:

I think she was referring to the hijacking of this thread, not the one that caused the suspension.

Now back to our regular scheduled :drinker: :drinker:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    As long as you're commando....
    As long as I can use "shrinkage" as an excuse.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Obviously time for another Strongbow.:drinker:
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    efq4xd.png
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    OK...just pointing out they are suspended, not banned. It's a temporary dark time in MFP history...
    or is it....
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options

So I was unclear as a result of not wanting to break a rule by calling out the one rude poster here who habitually threadjacks with people she doesn't like.

As I noted in my post they were friends helping each other out. That was why I posted as a friend to clarify to the threadjacker that they were suspended not banned and the reason it happened. Clearing their good name, as it were. So I'll accept your cheers to a people who step in and help out friends and I'll cheer you back.
  • Thomasm198
    Options

I think she was referring to the hijacking of this thread, not the one that caused the suspension.

Now back to our regular scheduled :drinker: :drinker:

Well if that's case, I apologise to jetscreaminagain for misunderstanding her post. :flowerforyou:

And once again, cheers to the suspended. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jetscreaminagain
    Options
    Thomas, I got the next round, then.

Add to my issues that I'm typing on my phone. Thanks for understanding.