TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    Have to post two days together!! Friday and today

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 50 Split Squats, 1 mile walk!
    Water over
    Cals under!!

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    Cals will be under
    Water will be over

Crunch challenge 410!!

Off to work!! MMuuuahh!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Oh good upper body work, I think I should be able to do most of these without too many modifications.
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Week 2 ~ Day 5 - TOOK A REST DAY ~ HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS...and EAT TOO MUCH but today is a new day

Week 2 ~ Day 6
    Tread 45 mins 3.20 miles 385 Calories
    Chris Freytau 10lb Slimdown: UPPER (20/23 mins)
    100 Jumping Jacks

HIDDEN TREASURES
    PLAN C (High Impact)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) + 2 Extra Miles jog, walk,run (3.20 MILES TOTAL) (did another 100 crunches 410 total for the week)

BLC - Saturday, October 15th: 3.1 walk, run or bike & 100 crunches (3.20 MILES TOTATL)

Well hopy everyone has a GREAT SATURDAY...and good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    DON'T MAKE ME WALK THE PLANK CAP'N JILL!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Checking in for today and yesterday. Both days:

Plan B :bigsmile:
    Water - 8 oz. & over :drinker:
    Calories - under :love:
    Smokes - 0 :smokin:

Haven't done the 300 crunches yet, will be doing those tomorrow. :blushing:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Checking in for today and yesterday. Both days:

Plan B :bigsmile:
    Water - 8 oz. & over :drinker:
    Calories - under :love:
    Smokes - 0 :smokin:

Haven't done the 300 crunches yet, will be doing those tomorrow. :blushing:
    Sorry Captain Jill is in the hold! Look forward to you doing your 300 crunches - otherwise she may stay there!! Arr!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Sorry Captain Jill is in the hold! Look forward to you doing your 300 crunches - otherwise she may stay there!! Arr!

Whoopsie! Meant Cap'n Jules! Ma'am yes ma'am!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi Capn, didn't see where I posted day 4, but all excersises done!
    Water over cals under.

Sorry!
  • littlemount
    Options
    WEEK 2/DAY 6-SATURDAY- 10/15-

50 JUMPING JACKS[ IN THE POOL]
    50 SIDE BENDS EACH SIDE
    50 KICKS EACH SIDE
    40 HSKT
    50 CRUNCHES
    45 MINUTE WATER AEROBICS
    Tomorrow is weigh in day. Next week plan to reattempt the moderate exercises.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Posting early but not sure if I'll be back online later or not.

So water over (on my last glass now)
    Calories under (way under unless I happen to eat over 1000 calories for supper) stupid meds have made me not want to eat.

Exercise Plan B - barely but done.

Don't want to have to walk the plank I might attract a few sharks.

Hopefully Jules or Jill will have an idea of what I can do on days where there is cardio, but rest assured I'm no quitter
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W2D6

Water-done
    Calories-done
    Plan A done
    60 Crunches-done for a total of 300!

It's been a productive day, but unfortunately I didnt get everything done I wanted to. So I won't be getting much rest tomorrow!

One-Eyed-Jackie
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day(s) 5/6

Hello, ladies. I'm so sorry for not being able to post daily this past week; I may just have to walk that plank! :(
    I had court yesterday and had been swamped getting ready for that. Thank God that is all over with now. But, as always I keep my healthy and weight-loss a priority. I'm getting a bit anxious to see these numbers drop because I want to be out of the 300's soooo bad!

Plan C - Completed
    Water - Over
    Cals - Under
    Team Challenge- 400 Complete.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    plan b done
    under cals, over water

sooo tired....
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Under Cals..
    Over H2O
    and caught up on the exercise and surpassed it! HURRAY!!! :wink:

I cant believe i caught up with my exercise and completed the challenge and still can take Sunday off.. Hip hip hooray! :laugh:
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Week 2 ~ Day 5 - TOOK A REST DAY ~ HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS...and EAT TOO MUCH but today is a new day

Week 2 ~ Day 6
    Tread 45 mins 3.20 miles 385 Calories
    Chris Freytau 10lb Slimdown: UPPER (20/23 mins)
    100 Jumping Jacks

HIDDEN TREASURES
    PLAN C (High Impact)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) + 2 Extra Miles jog, walk,run (3.20 MILES TOTAL) (did another 100 crunches 410 total for the week)

BLC - Saturday, October 15th: 3.1 walk, run or bike & 100 crunches (3.20 MILES TOTATL)

Well hopy everyone has a GREAT SATURDAY...and good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in

WATER - DONE
    UNDER CALORIES
    CHALLENGE DONE - Including 410 crunches
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I guess my friday log never posted, and I'm just getting to Saturday now (technically still saturday since we just got home from a late dinner out with friends).

Friday - did Plan B, good on water and on calories and did 50 extra crunches. (That's 150 for the weekly challenge).

Today was great, too, and I was happy that I could eat out tonight with the "plan" in place. The best part was that by knowing in advance, I could look at the menu online and pick out exactly what I was going to have ahead of time! So, ended up just fine on calories (the extra walk helped, though), and did Plan B exercises again. Above on water for the first time, but I think that is because I was sucking it down at dinner while everyone else was drinking - lol! Great on calories (Thanks to the boost from walking). Also did 100 extra crunches.

Tomorrow, Sunday, will NOT be a rest day for me, as I still have Thursday's exercises to do, plus 50 more crunches to meet the challenge. Will post the final results, plus weigh-in tomorrow, but not until late in the evening again as I work late.

Cheers, Noelle
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W2D6

weighed myself this morning...212.6! 3 pounds down from last Sunday. WOO HOO!! Today won't be much of a rest day for me, but i'm gonna' try! lol. I'll check back in later in the day/evening when i'm done working around the house.

Jack
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Good morning mateys!!

Week 2, Day 6

Plans A and B completed!
    Water goal exceeded
    100 Crunches done (uggggh!!)
    Ran/walked 3 miles! I am working on increasing the running part - seem to have a mental block, but I am working on it!

Happy to report that I hit the 300 crunches for the week!! Yay me!

For some reason week 2 was a little harder...but worth it. I had some migraines and some feeling a little blah...maybe related? Here's a little more info on me, and a heads up for the reason I am feeling blah. I am half Scottish, my Mum and I were born there, and we left when I was 6 mos old (Dad in the military). My Mom passed away when I was 12, and I pretty much lost contact w/her side of the family. Fast forward to 3 years ago, and one of my cousins found me on FB! So nice to be reconnected to the family, I have so many cousins! Well, last year was my Granny's 90th bday and my cousins pitched in and bought me a ticket to fly to Scotland as a surprise for my Gran. It was a wonderful week, I loved being with that side of the fam, I got to meet so many relatives since they came for her party - from England, Scotland and Canada. So, now it's been almost a year since her bday (Nov 3rd) and I am missing them all so much! They are all so far away, and I just miss them, and wish I could be with my Gran again...So that's the blah. I am not letting it take me down, but I just wanted you all to know.

I love being on this team - you are all so awesome, so supportive!!

Oh yeah, I lost another 1/2 pound!! Yay!

Take care and have a wonderful Sunday!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    W2D6

weighed myself this morning...212.6! 3 pounds down from last Sunday. WOO HOO!! Today won't be much of a rest day for me, but i'm gonna' try! lol. I'll check back in later in the day/evening when i'm done working around the house.

Jack
    Jackie - you were 218 last week!!! Amazing - you're 5lb down :bigsmile:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING ME BEAUTIES

For those of you taking today as a rest day - enjoy it!! We start again on Monday - pushing ourselves even further!!!

Don't foget to post your current weight today - let's see how much we've collectively lost this week!!!!

:happy: