TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

123457»

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    :love: 204 and extremely happy! :love:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    W2D6

weighed myself this morning...212.6! 3 pounds down from last Sunday. WOO HOO!! Today won't be much of a rest day for me, but i'm gonna' try! lol. I'll check back in later in the day/evening when i'm done working around the house.

Jack
    Great loss Jackie!!
  • jaeone
    Good morning team! My weigh in today is 130!! Lost .5lbs. Slowly it is coming off!! And no rest day for me!! 32 min on stationary bike!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Good morning team! My weigh in today is 130!! Lost .5lbs. Slowly it is coming off!! And no rest day for me!! 32 min on stationary bike!!

I'm right behind Jae with my weigh in of 131.4 this morning! :)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    testing new banner
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Typo on the first img...and you forgot the [/IMG] at the end (make sure it's lowercase).
  • Congrats Jackie.
    Today was a busy day doing zumbathon in Washington D.C fundraising for cancer.
    I did weigh myself I am 188.4 . I had to look twice at the scale last week I was 189.4 so I thought maybe I seeing something wrong. I am happy for my 1 lb weightloss.
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Way to throw some fat overboard, team! Really impressive losses this week for lots of folks!

I'm apparently adding ballast with a few pounds of weight gain this week, but I suspect some of it might be do to high sodium and eating out four times in the last four days. Even watching calories (with the exception of Thursday), I think I just don't do well when I'm not in a controlled environment - aka home!

To combat this, I'm planning out my entire menu for the week today, and am also hoping to add in some extra water and cardio this week. If you look at my goals, you'll see that I'm due for a plane ride when less than 240. When I hit that last week, i was so excited that I booked it for the end of this month, and was fully expecting to be even lower by then (235 or less). Well...the ticket is not refundable, and the max weight is 240. SOOOOO...I am super motivated to continue to lose and to get back on track NOW. Otherwise, I'll be out 160 dollars and the NSV of a reward goal to boot.

---> Noelle takes out sword and vows on bended knee to slay 4 pounds in the next two weeks.
    CW: 242
    super-mini-one-week-goal: 240 by next Sunday
    somewhat-mini-two-week-goal: 238 by Sat Oct 29 (date of flight)
  • jaeone

I'm right behind Jae with my weigh in of 131.4 this morning! :)
    Great job Sherri!
  • Way to throw some fat overboard, team! Really impressive losses this week for lots of folks!

I'm apparently adding ballast with a few pounds of weight gain this week, but I suspect some of it might be do to high sodium and eating out four times in the last four days. Even watching calories (with the exception of Thursday), I think I just don't do well when I'm not in a controlled environment - aka home!

To combat this, I'm planning out my entire menu for the week today, and am also hoping to add in some extra water and cardio this week. If you look at my goals, you'll see that I'm due for a plane ride when less than 240. When I hit that last week, i was so excited that I booked it for the end of this month, and was fully expecting to be even lower by then (235 or less). Well...the ticket is not refundable, and the max weight is 240. SOOOOO...I am super motivated to continue to lose and to get back on track NOW. Otherwise, I'll be out 160 dollars and the NSV of a reward goal to boot.

---> Noelle takes out sword and vows on bended knee to slay 4 pounds in the next two weeks.
    CW: 242
    super-mini-one-week-goal: 240 by next Sunday
    somewhat-mini-two-week-goal: 238 by Sat Oct 29 (date of flight)
    You can do this Noelle! What a great reward! Hope you can take a camera with you to share with those of us afraid to fly (that, of course, would be me! lol). You've done a great job so far...keep up the good work. We all have faith in you and know that you can beat fatty back to where ever she came from!
    Jackie
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Congrats to everyone on their losss this week.

I'm at 201 this morning, hoping to say good bye to the 2's forever this week.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Well I had a feeling I "jinxed" myself when I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was at 216... now this morning I woke up, and I was at 217.2! Ugh.. how frustrating! But I suppose.. the added calories of beer and mix drinks last night didn't help much while at my cousin's wedding reception! Oh well, at least I'm still down!

Today was a nice day w/ the family - had family pics at church.. watched the Packers whip some Rams butt... took the kids out to a pumpkin patch and hopped on a wagon ride to go find some big pumpkins! Now home.. waitng for the Milwaukee Brewer's game to start!

Great day to be in Wisconsin! LOL.. Just wishing for a Brewer win!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Congrats to everyone who has lost, maintained, and continues to fight the fat no matter what the scales say!

Jelly- you will for sure get out of the 200's and into ONEDERLAND this week!! Stay focused and it's in the bag!

As for myself, I'm still fighting to get out of the darn 300's but I will do it before this month ends ... no matter what!
    308 for me today!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and has an even better week! Lets rock this ship this week with all our hardwork and tossing the fat overboard!!!
  • jaeone
    Water over
    cals under!

Ready for week 3!!
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member

Oh my...I am SUPER excited for you!!! You are my superstar and motivation, since I have been dreaming about seeing a "1" before my weight since I was 12!!! Can't wait for you to reach that milestone! Keep it up!!!!!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    I weighed in this morning with the same number.
    I'll have to work even harder this week.
    Great job to everyone. :)
  • spgabby86
    Week 2 ~ Day 7 - the week has final come to an END! I made it

SW - 156.2
    CW - 152.2 (down 1lb from last week)
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST – 33.5
    HIPS – 41.7
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - TO FAR UNDER...I tried...
    CHALLENGE DONE (making up for Friday)

ZUMBA at the rec (55/60 mins) - Circuit @ the Rec (50/55 mins)

Hidden Treasures - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers - 66 Jumping Jacks

COMPLETED THE CRUNCHES for the week (410 total)
  • spgabby86

You can DO IT! So happy for you...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :drinker: