Operation: Sexy Claus Week #4 10.10.11 (Closed Group)

Options
12346»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    HIGH: Losing 6.6 lbs since starting the 17 DD on Wednesday. :bigsmile:

LOW: Almost being hit by a car today. :sick: :noway:
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Highs: Drinking lots and lots of water.

Lows: My diary lately has way too many carbs! Need to pay more attention to that since I am not working out 2 hours a day.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain girly... mine was 34.6 and i almost vomited... so like, I'm a 3rd fat? I was told I need to lose about 35-40lbs of fat... sigh
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Highs: I managed to get back into my water habit as promised...I didnt reach 10 glasses everyday but on most day I was over 8..

Lows: I was at a conference this week at the Hilton which included lunch and coffee breaks and too many **** tail receptions....I really tried to eat healthy lots of salads and water but the desserts, the ham and the pork were very tempting but I still ate too much... Thank God its over
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing my stretches at all. But I'm no sitting on an exercise ball, instead of my chair, so I can do some core workouts while I'm doing everything at my computer! Last night when I was going to bed, I had a feeling I was still on it. That shows just how much I really do sit there! :noway: