Guess who I saw yesterday!!

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Very cool. Very cool.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    That was just beautiful!! Most people would have made fun of her :) I have had people laugh at me....
    :happy:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Awesome!! Made my day to read this, thanks!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    This is such a wonderful post!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    My heart just smiled :)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    This is really great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 301
    Thanks for posting this. I've had the same thoughts when I've seen folks along my walks. Have a great day!! :smile:
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 131 Member
    Such a great post!! I know that sometimes we give up so much quicker when it seems like we are doing this lifestyle change all by ourselves, that is why I love this site and all my MFP friends.. I think it is awesome that you wanted to reach out and encourage this person.. I want to make this a goal that when I see someone that looks like they could use a little extra support that I tell them how great they are doing, it might just make there day!
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Okay....I just cried. Her courage, your insight, and our fight.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Very nice. :smile:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Lovely. Thanks for posting this.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Thank you for this. Love your attitude! :flowerforyou:
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Thanks for the uplifting story!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Enjoyed reading! Nicely written! Everyday someone starts this journey and will hopefully end successful like a lot of us have!
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    That was a really cute message. We should all remember to route anyone we see in this fitness game on. Good for you!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Wow cool post.

:flowerforyou:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,223 Member
    That was very cool!
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    My perspective changed quite a bit...... from when i was fortunate enough to be thin and carefree... you could be snide about those with a challenge ( one that they were trying to change) and now it is so much different and I see how SHALLOW i was. Not just because I am the one now puffing along doing my best but because my maturity has blossomed to the point that I have the utmost respect for someone trying to change their world.

And that feels GREAT!

This post reminded me that there are many of us doing our best to change ourselves, our health and our fitness. And without support (like that here on MFP) that is a very hard road...

thanks for the warm and fuzzy !
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    You are a lovely soul. I too love to see people out there doing their best. I don't worry about what people think of me when all my bits are wobbling while I'm trying my best, because it is my best! People can be inspired or horrified, doesn't bother me!

GG