Braless at the gym...

Options

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Does she get a lot of black eyes? Does she say she just fell down the stairs.

I'd rather see middle aged tits than be greeted by old man balls hanging out of short shorts while stretching the hammies on the staircase railings.

LMAO...I'm 50 and I agree!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    I am definitely one who think boobs should be supported.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    There is a 50 year old lady at my gym who does this... on machines. I say ewwww! Thoughts?

And don't forget about some of the guys that should also wear one....
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    LOL you guys! I too wear one to bed and I have Double D's I can't even stand without it hurting and feeling bad, I can't imagine working out! I say who cares as long as it's not too obvious - but maybe this lady was! I don't wanna see stuff popping out or wobbling too much.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Depends. Christie Brinkey is still hot at 50+. Demi Moore has to be getting close to 50. Sharon Stone still looks good. We need more info here PCB!!!
    Enough to flop, not enough to look good PBT! For real!
  • soamazin2004
    Options
    well hey maybe she's not trying to impress anyone lol!!
  • IllusiveThief
    Options
    For public decency's sake, she should at least have a sports bra on or something... They're pretty cheap at WalMart
  • leachan79
    leachan79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I hope she doesn't run on the treadmill! I wouldn't even want to imagine that :p haha.. Her boobs will sag to the floor!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Does she get a lot of black eyes?

This was going to be my response :laugh:
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG I would have 2 black eyes!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Maybe she just wants to be the center of attention. Either way, it doesn't harm anyone else so why should it be an issue?
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I use high compression myself and they still bounce...so I cant imaging the braless thing.....OUCH!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    As long as she is wearing a shirt then....eh, whatever. It is her loss when it come to her boobs sagging. It's not hurting anyone but herself and well...you don't have to look.

I agree.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Ouch!!! I have to wear 2 sports bras or it hurts SO bad... Poor lady. Maybe she forgot.. Sometimes I forget really important articles of clothing.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Maybe she just wants to be the center of attention. Either way, it doesn't harm anyone else so why should it be an issue?
    I didn' mean I have an issue with her, I meant I have the issue that I would give myself a concussion if I tried this. I can't imagine.
  • Galiano
    Options
    Great comments from some of you! I agree, if you don't like it, don't look. Would I work out bra-less? Not a chance, it would hurt. Am I going to criticize someone else for making that personal choice? I doubt it.

For the rest of you, I'm really disappointed. Where do you, especially the OP (original poster) get the right to be so judgmental? There are people who go to the gym probably take a look at you and think "Yuck, why doesn't the chubby one exercise at home!".

On another note, when it comes to judging the appearance of others, I just saw a great re-telling of the Beauty and the Beast fairytale. It's called Beastly and really does a good job.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Yeah that's bad. There's one lady that is well into her 50's that comes into our gym and I'd say she's probably an "E", a big D at the very least. She wears a bra but a very thin tank top and likes to do jumping jacks and lunges and I swear she's going to knock herself out with those things or make me throw-up one day.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    For the rest of you, I'm really disappointed. Where do you, especially the OP (original poster) get the right to be so judgmental? There are people who go to the gym probably take a look at you and think "Yuck, why doesn't the chubby one exercise at home!".

1) Read her post right above yours
    2) Wow, that's just mean. Thanks for calling us all fat on a forum where we're supposed to be encouraging each other.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program in the FUN AND GAMES section.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Zip thinks that's not right. Zip thinks everyone should wear the proper gear.
    Zip - your right here dude- why are you talkin in the third person?

I'm fully in support of boobs, regardless of age or gender.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I involuntarily hugged myself when I read that. Ouch.