Braless at the gym...

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Great comments from some of you! I agree, if you don't like it, don't look. Would I work out bra-less? Not a chance, it would hurt. Am I going to criticize someone else for making that personal choice? I doubt it.

For the rest of you, I'm really disappointed. Where do you, especially the OP (original poster) get the right to be so judgmental? There are people who go to the gym probably take a look at you and think "Yuck, why doesn't the chubby one exercise at home!".

On another note, when it comes to judging the appearance of others, I just saw a great re-telling of the Beauty and the Beast fairytale. It's called Beastly and really does a good job.
    Yeah, most likely so, but I will be chubby with a bra on. I stated my opinion, they have a right to theirs. I asked for peoples thoughts for this reason. I am not easily offended, I am sorry for you that you are. :flowerforyou:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    I am a fan of braless in any and all situations, but it doesn't cause me any pain to look now does it..........
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    I say ewww to ANY female not wearing one at the gym. This is an issue for me.

I Totally Agree... ewww:ohwell:
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    The non-bra enthusiasts would be the first ones to complain to management if I was walking around in my Richard Simmons shorts with my trouser snake clearly outlined through the fabric. :indifferent:
  • For the rest of you, I'm really disappointed. Where do you, especially the OP (original poster) get the right to be so judgmental? There are people who go to the gym probably take a look at you and think "Yuck, why doesn't the chubby one exercise at home!".

Uh oh. Are we going to be grounded and have to miss the BIG DANCE????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    The non-bra enthusiasts would be the first ones to complain to management if I was walking around in my Richard Simmons shorts with my trouser snake clearly outlined through the fabric. :indifferent:
    Bwahahaha!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    I am 52 and sometimes I don't wear a bra to the gym. I am small on top and I never hurt. The idea of my boobs hurting as I exercise is completely alien to me. I wear a really big t-shirt anyway.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    boobs are cool...let em fly..

ive never seen a bad boob

to each his own,,,

can you get me her name!

and phone number....just kidding (unless you know it)

Ha!

Ain't Life Grand
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    boobs are cool...let em fly..

ive never seen a bad boob

to each his own,,,

can you get me her name!

and phone number....just kidding (unless you know it)

Ha!

Ain't Life Grand

Haha!!! But some boobies are just gross "just sayin"
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    it's no different then people going to the grocery store in their pjs...not the most appropriate thing IMO, but also not my business!
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    I say RAWR go cougar go! Fly those floppy tatas with pride.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I say RAWR go cougar go! Fly those floppy tatas with pride.

:laugh: you would
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Does she get a lot of black eyes? Does she say she just fell down the stairs.

I'd rather see middle aged tits than be greeted by old man balls hanging out of short shorts while stretching the hammies on the staircase railings.

LMBO!!! I did not need this image... Cover your junk people!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    I say, OUCH! But it wouldn't super bother me, because it's not me. The only thing that people do at the gym that bothers me is wear too much perfume!

Are you me?? 100% agreed.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,909 Member
    There is a 50 year old lady at my gym who does this... on machines. I say ewwww! Thoughts?
    If she looked like Meg Ryan................................why would I have a problem?
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Why should it bother you? That's kind of rude, but I guess you can't help it. They're just nipples, people :P I work out braless sometimes as I don't want to go home in a sweat soaked bra if I forgot an extra pair.
  • There is a 50 year old lady at my gym who does this... on machines. I say ewwww! Thoughts?

First of all- HOW DOES THAT NOT HURT?!?! I guess if you have no boobs it doesn't hurt but I can't even really walk around w/ no bra without being uncomfortable!
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    I would be too afraid of getting a nipple caught in something.

Owwwww, that made ME cringe!!
  • krik84
    krik84 Posts: 47
    Does she get a lot of black eyes? Does she say she just fell down the stairs.

I'd rather see middle aged tits than be greeted by old man balls hanging out of short shorts while stretching the hammies on the staircase railings.

word
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    I would be too afraid of getting a nipple caught in something.

Dang! How long ARE your nipples anyway? :bigsmile:

I read your signature, I'm starting over too! :angry: