Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L2 D3. My calves just won't stop burning!

Ugh!! Mine too. I feel like I have a constant Charlie Horse. I went for a pedicure the other day and when she was massaging my lower leg, I almost couldn't stand it, it was so sore. It just means we're going to have rock solid calves by the time we're done.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D4L2 done! - 20 days complete! :)

gosh this level is so intense.. i know its gonna be worth it in the end but i feel so lame because everything i do is the anita way :/
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, missed yesterday as it was my husband's birthday so we had the in-laws visiting. Missed today (and my C25K) cause I felt rubbish and to top it all I now have an upset tummy. Hoping I feel better tomorrow. Not sure I'll be able to catch up but will definitely keep going.
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L2 D4 done and my knee is once again playing up and it is driving me insane trying to modify it to help not put too much pressure on it seems o be working for now.
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Level 2 day 3. Wow was that intense! My calves are in pain haha (: But i've lost an inch off them so the burn is sooo worth it.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 1 done!! had to stop and catch my breath a couple times, but still did it!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    D4L2 done :) 14 days complete!! Whoo hoo!!!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L2 D2 complete.
  • mallie233
    Options
    /sigh. I guess this is where my wagon stops. I am in so much pain I just can't keep going. I've had skip days too, to try to rest it off. I just, I can't. I think I'm going to gear down to maybe two or three days per week and alternate running some days. I'm going at this exercise thing too heavy. I've never really exercised before and I jumped in head-first. I'm definitely feeling that now. So i'm going to bow out and do it on my own pace. I'll continue to keep up with the thread! I'm so excited to see ya'lls progress!! Best of luck ladies!!
  • moffee01
    Options
    D4 L2:tongue: Done
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D3L2 completed, but only just, I could not give it 100% as my back is really starting to hurt. I may take a days rest tomorrow :-( I had really hoped to do the 30 days straight, I will see how it goes today..... Anyone else suffering with their back?
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    L2 D3. My calves just won't stop burning!

Ugh!! Mine too. I feel like I have a constant Charlie Horse. I went for a pedicure the other day and when she was massaging my lower leg, I almost couldn't stand it, it was so sore. It just means we're going to have rock solid calves by the time we're done.

Its the 'skipping rope' exercise thats killing my calves! It hurts when i walk!!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 Completed yesterday!

Im ill atm, but ive been pushing through! Lost my appetite which is a good thing i guess, but its confusing because i usually am always thinking about food!

Will the push ups get easier? Im finding them really hard! (and i do the girly push ups!)

xx
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 Completed yesterday!

Im ill atm, but ive been pushing through! Lost my appetite which is a good thing i guess, but its confusing because i usually am always thinking about food!

Will the push ups get easier? Im finding them really hard! (and i do the girly push ups!)

xx

Well there's no push ups in level 2 except for the walk outs! So you can look forward to that (: And yeah I thought the push ups got easier after day 4.
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yesssss!!! Day 1, level 2 completed (in a hotel room) I feel alive (Natalie makes it look so easy, and it is tough!!!) I had a few 5 sec breaks, but I couldn't have moved around like this a fortnight ago - and all you ladies inspire me to not miss a day!!!
    What do we do when the 30 days is over - I am loving this! And I feel we are all on the same road together. Have a great day everyone!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Still feeling rough so again not up to doing 30DS. I do however plan on getting up early tomorrow to get back into it.
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    Im getting the DVD today ! Can i join :)
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    day7level1 done!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (Day 14) Day 4 Level 2 done!

I'm not taking as long to recover but still having a couple of 5 second breathers which I'm annoyed about as I feel like I'm letting myself down and should be making every second count!

Am feeling a bit bloated because it's ovulation time for me, does anyone else find they get bloated around this time too?
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D3L2 (day 13) completed. Had to stop a few times as I was exhausted. Perhaps I shouldn't have done C25k workout just before this!