Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options
Hi guys -

This post is for the group of us that are starting the 30 Day Shred today. I know some of you started early, and that's ok :)

Here is where we'll post our completion. Feel free to post your before measurements if you'd like. I just want us to have a space where we can all hold each other accountable. Post your completion like this: i.e. D1L2 - 11 days total complete (or something of that nature) :)

Thank you all for joining!!! I'll be starting mine today. This is my 2nd round of 30 DS and got really great results my first round. I lost 9.8 lbs and a total of 13 inches. Let's see what I can do this time!!!

Good luck all!!

Replies

• dmtaylor827
    Options
    Hi! It is too late to join this group? I'd love to participate. Thank You.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanting to join - no problem :) As long as you want to start today, promise to log your completion each day and promise to stick with it for the full 30 days!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Lovin the title, genius :laugh:

I've done Level 1, day 1 this morning - used 1.5kg weights and it is a killer, hopefully I will be fitter and stronger after the 10 days at this level otherwise I've got no chance of doing level 2. Enjoyed it though - it's a good feeling to do a tough workout in a short space of time. I will be following Natalie one day

thanks for organising this challenge
    :flowerforyou:
  • Faery7
    Options
    Lovin the title, genius :laugh:

I've done Level 1, day 1 this morning - used 1.5kg weights and it is a killer, hopefully I will be fitter and stronger after the 10 days at this level otherwise I've got no chance of doing level 2. Enjoyed it though - it's a good feeling to do a tough workout in a short space of time. I will be following Natalie one day

thanks for organising this challenge
    :flowerforyou:

Awesome job!! I wish I could get up early and do it... I always end up doing mine in the evening. Great job! And thanks for logging it on here!! I think this will really help keep us accountable! ;) I hope to be abel to follow Natalie this time around. We'll see how it goes lol.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    im gonna try to start today too if you guys will help keep me motivated! I've tried to do the shred in the past but I've always stopped before level 2
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yay, so excited! haha. I will do mine this evening, I have done it off & on before, but never 30 days straight, so im really excited to see the results. my starting weight is 218.2!

ill take my pics tonight and hopefully measurements this week! my measuring tape is @ my moms, haha.

anyone who wants to friend me that'd be awesome
  • Faery7
    Options
    Hi guys -

This post is for the group of us that are starting the 30 Day Shred today. I know some of you started early, and that's ok :)

Here is where we'll post our completion. Feel free to post your before measurements if you'd like. I just want us to have a space where we can all hold each other accountable. Post your completion like this: i.e. D1L2 - 11 days total complete (or something of that nature) :)

Thank you all for joining!!! I'll be starting mine today. This is my 2nd round of 30 DS and got really great results my first round. I lost 9.8 lbs and a total of 13 inches. Let's see what I can do this time!!!

Good luck all!!

Here is some clarification:

Rules:
    1) I commit to shred it every day!
    2) I commit to logging my completion every day on the thread :)

Here's our group, please add each other so we can support each other:

Faery7
    dmtaylor827
    vinnysgirl
    kburks0709
    sonyaewagner
    vixxy83
    moffee01
    xtinamarie22
    blackkballoon
    Joisgettingfit
    snailrunner
    nici94
    Anderia
    sandykw1
    buckaroos30
    Lowtower
    StephanieCCG
    ninkdole
    dianer75935
    mallie233
    gail16
    hpoleon
    danajotx
    smcrimmon12
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    bump so I will remember to log in this evening..

Please everyone add me!!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    can I join? I am starting today!
  • danajotx
    Options
    Would like to join if possible - I started on it yesterday - but I will just count that a s a practice run. I'm not much of a home exerciser, so this will keep me going!
  • danajotx
    Options
    Question - what do you log the exersice as? I was thinking circuit training - general?
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday as well. Only because I thought yesterday was the 11th. Iol. I have my days all mixed up.

Let's get do it ladies!
  • smcrimmon12
    smcrimmon12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Can i join?! I started last night!
  • Faery7
    Options
    Question - what do you log the exersice as? I was thinking circuit training - general?

Yep, you're right, circuit training, general :)
  • mallie233
    Options
    Okay, now I'm actually kind of excited to get home and do it, but don't get me wrong! I'm still deeply dreading it. Jillian is just, a BEAST. And i'll be doing modifieds. And i'll be crying the whole time.

Um. Incidentally. Can everyone do the whole thing in its entirety? I'm just talking level one. I always kind of cut off the last few seconds of whatever she's doing so I can catch my breath before going into the next thing. That's bad right.
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    hey im on level 1 day 9 now findin it abit easier
  • Faery7
    Options
    Hey Mallie - I have done the whole thing. I did each level at 10 days each. I did have moments where I had to take a break, but I always held myself to her 5 second rule, no longer!!! Trust me... I wasn't in shape when I started and althought I'm in better shape (not as round lol) I'm still not in shape. Each level got a little easier after you'd give it a few days. Hope this helps. :)
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Starting it tonight with a mix of anticipation and dread. Here are my starting measurements to hold me accountable:

weight: 142.6
    Hips 41"
    waist 32"
    arms 11 1/2"
    thighs 23"

Here's hopin' the shred will tone all those bad boys up, and even things out a bit, lol,
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I know I can't do it every day for the next 30 days because I'm on holiday for a week in that time! However, I will do it every day that I can, have done 3 times in last 4 days. I need to get up by 6am to do it before work and I didn't manage that this morning, so I'm slipping already! I pledge to exercise every day even if the DVD isn't an option.

My weight today was 61kg and measurements waist 77cm, hips 99cm, upper arms 28cm, thighs 56cm.
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed. I did do it a couple days last week but I'm not going to count those since I used those as my warm up days since it has been a while since I worked out before. It is already getting easier. I only half wanted to die at the end and the only break I took today was when my daughter took them remote and stopped it. So I had to run after her to get it back.
    I need to get in shape since I have family pictured scheduled to be taken for Nov 15 for christmas cards. I don't want to be sending people pictures of what I look like now.