Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow - we're into our second thread!!

Feeling better today so will attempt L2D2 today. If I survive that I'll go for a 'run' (C25K W2). Still feeling a little lethargic - hoping thats just down to 3 days with no workouts...
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    D3L2 completed, but only just, I could not give it 100% as my back is really starting to hurt. I may take a days rest tomorrow :-( I had really hoped to do the 30 days straight, I will see how it goes today..... Anyone else suffering with their back?

I'm the same - I did D9L1 on friday and my back started bugging me saturday morning. I've been in pain since then but not sure if I've pulled somehting or if it's just a new muscle I was working. I did move to a heavier weight that night. I'm a bit scared to start up again but at the same time I really want to. I don't want to fall too far behind and I want to get started on L2.

Seems like most ppl have knee pain so the back pain worries me.

Glad I am not the only one with back pain, it is a bit easier today so think I will go for it tomorrow but without any weights. In really don't want to miss a day, as the 30 day shred was a mini goal for me and tomorrow will be Day 14 if I manage it. It is nearly time to cross the half way line.

Come on ladies we can do this !!! :-)

My back feels much better tonight. I'm back at it tomorrow but will also take it easy with the weights.

good luck!

i'm having some back pain too- i didn't have any with level one- i'm wondering if it might be something to do with my form? i was thinking of going a little lighter on the weights today and really focusing on my form, especially during planks. hope everyone feels better! :)
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow... we made it to our 2nd thread! I had to post here even though I'll be doing my shred tonight, so it'll be in my list :) Great going guys!!
  • danajotx
    Options
    Great dedication everyone! 2nd thread!!

D5 L2 done
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Ughh had OGT testing this morning and overslept until 8. I didn't get my morning workout in. So my shred will be this evening (: Happy shredding!! Oh and it will be day 5 level 2!! I'm halfway done!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Ok I have no need to post in here, but I had to because of the epic nature of the topic title...

Also Good Luck everyone! I:heart: 30DS

Everyday I'm Shreddin it, :heart: IT :glasses:
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    lol i was so confused at first and then i realized there was a second thread... ahhaa

D6L2 - 21 days complete!!

didnt feel at that well when i was doing the shred. i only took like 2 five second breaks but didnt get to try out any Natalie moves... :( hopefully tomorrow!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks to your great example - I just did D2, L2 - woo hoo!! Sorry some of you have back issues - I have knee problems - but - we're getting there! Great job, everyone! - I'm loving these exercises!!!
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    sorry to butt in! i have the same knee issues and im on d1l2 :( surprisingly enough, i thought level 2 went by faster than level 1, has anyone had any weight plateaus though? i havent lost a single lb since i started 30DS :(
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    thanks faery for the last comment i thinks its been hard because i didnt do it for a week due to illness i guess everyones catchin up with me now lol x

l2D6 done :happy:
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    sorry to butt in! i have the same knee issues and im on d1l2 :( surprisingly enough, i thought level 2 went by faster than level 1, has anyone had any weight plateaus though? i havent lost a single lb since i started 30DS :(

I've actually gained a few lbs. since starting, but I can definitely feel a difference in my endurance and strength so I'm going to stick with it for the entire 30 days. I've heard a few people say that not losing any weight, and actually gaining some weight were not uncommon for other users of the program. I'm gonna let the final results tell the tale. And, I must confess that because of knee issues I'm doing Anita moves for the most part, so that may play a part in why I'm not seeing the spectacular results others seem to be achieving. I think I'll do the whole 30 days again after this round and try it the Natalie way, but for now, me and Anita are best buds.

Edited to add I'm on day 3 of level 2.
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D4L2 (day 14) completed, this evening. Glad I am not the only one with a bad back, for the last 13 days I have always exercised early morning but today stayed in bed! It was a really nice change and I have enjoyed L2 tonight with my lightest weights. My back still hurts but seems to be easing, so onwards and upwards. I am so excited to do day 15 tomorrow......

Thanks for all the support.
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (day 15) day 5 lev 2 done!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Is anyone planning on doing Ripped in 30 after this? xx
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 17 DONE!
  • Serialdieter
    Options

Yes me :)

D6 L2 complete.

Much easier now but my knee is still playing up and it is annoying me but still giving it my all. I love reading this thread we are all doing so well.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Ooooo I'm going to have to check this DVD out.
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

That was my plan for when we were done.
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Ohh goodness. I'm done with level 2 day 5. I only did Anita moves though. haha my mom walked by and said "You're making me tired just watching you!!" So I must be doing something right (: Also after this i'm doing ripped in 30. Then doing the shred again.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 complete.