Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• crocakahe
    crocakahe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    okay, is it too late? I have the DVD and have been doing it off and on....I will start tonight...Can you add me? I need some accountablity!
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 for me today - got up at 5.50am so I could fit it in before work :o
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L1 D3 completed :) I am finding it a lot easier and when I woke this morning I was not as sore as the day before. Looking forward to seeing the results have taken some pictures from day one and if I pluck up the nerve I will post them after the 30 days.

Good Luck everyone x
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 done :-)

When does it start to get easier ? :-)
  • moffee01
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 done this morning :-)
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    L1 Day 2 done!
    (I ache all over and can't get up and down the stairs! Anyone else like this?)
    Steph xx
    I can get up and down the stairs but it sure doesn't look or feel pretty lol!
  • nafroese
    Options
    before I found that the day after I did level three was a complete change, the pain went away in my quads and it was better, i had to quit after that due to contracting bronchitis but I have faith that tomorrow is going to be better!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    L1D3 complete :) also finished week one of C25K!
  • crocakahe
    crocakahe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just completed L1D1....
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    finished day 4 whoop-whoop.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME!!! I'M ON D4 L1. TODAY I FELT LIKE "TAKING A BREAK" BECAUSE OF MY ****TY DAY, BUT SEEING THIS THREAD, I'M STICKING WITH IT!!!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Options
    Hi guys!
    L1 Day 2 done!
    (I ache all over and can't get up and down the stairs! Anyone else like this?)
    Steph xx
    I can get up and down the stairs but it sure doesn't look or feel pretty lol!

Today is D4 L1 for me and I am finally able to walk comfortably after three days of walking like an 80 year old around the office. It does get better.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done! and i totally agree that this was the first day i could walk normal too! :)
  • madbeach9
    Options
    D5L1 done. Whew. That's all I can say.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D3L1 - 8 Days complete! :)

I've been doing this level for a little a week (but i decided not to count those days with this group) and i can already see my endurance level going up. its really awesome!

TO HELP WITH SORENESS:
    I drink a class of 1% fat chocolate milk after each one of her sessions and its like magic! I'm hardly ever sore. The only soreness i had was in the first 2 days. lol its awesome. :)
    -and the chocolate milk helps curb my chocolate cravings too. :) so thats always a plus because im addicted to chocolate and i havent touched it (other than the milk of corse) in over a week! and thats a really long time for me.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Options
    D4-L1 (Hubby even joined in!)
  • nafroese
    Options
    W1D3 Done + 8 km run! Sore tired but knowing i earned my extra food today! lol hope everyone else had a great night! And i can hardly wait for the soreness to go away!
  • Jazznit
    Jazznit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    just completed D2L1! I am so sore.. ouch
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D2L1 - done! Does it ever get easier??
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    D3 L1 done!
    :)
    I did think last night I was so sore I might not be able to do it today but although I was sore this morning I wasn't as bad as I thought I'd be so I shredded! Proud of myself for doing so too! :)

Apparently after D4 it gets easier so I wanted to keep going to break through the pain!