Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D1L3 done - I love this level! This has got to be my favourite one! I still can't do push ups or those side plank things but apart from that, its great!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anderia!!! x
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 7, level 2 completed - in the hotel room!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 complete ( I know I am quite a bit behind but I will try and put in dome doubles to catch up) :smile:

I am really enjoying this level, although I am doing half jacks not jumping jacks because of my knee injury I sustained, which, fingers crossed, is almost better now with resting it, getting a decent exercise mat and exercising in my gym trainers :happy:
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 is finished! It was just as hard as yesterday and I took 3 five second breaks throughout the whole thing :blushing:
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (Day 22) Day 3 Level 3!

My hands are still killing me so I had to modify the move where you are in plank and lift the weight then leg. That hurts so much!!
    I think I prefer level 3 to level 2. Don't really find it harder just different
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm back in town now. :) Sorry I haven't been on the message board but I didn't have access to the full website (only my phone to log) while I was gone. Glad to see you're all doing so great!!!
    I'll be logging my completion tonight :)
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've still got a couple of days left on level 2. I am having the hardest time with the Military presses. I suffer from a form of Vertigo caused by a problem within the inner ear, therefore I have zero balancing skills. Is anyone else having any issues with being able to do some of the moves correctly?
  • vixxy83
    Options
    L3D2 done just about
  • moffee01
    Options
    Well it looks like Im only getting in a 20 day shred. Pulled something in my lower back yesterday :frown: So Im on the couch today with a blanket and a muscle relaxer. Any kind of pain pill makes me queasy but I cant even stand up straight. I dont know how long this will bug me but I hope to be able to start ripped in 30 with you all. Good luck with level 3:flowerforyou:

Kelly

Oh and Ill be back to post my measurements for the 2 levels I did complete
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L3 D1 done, 21 days in and I have to agree I enjoyed level 3 not so much harder as different .... Let's see which muscles hurt in the morning !!!!
  • quizzer
    Options
    Level 2 finished, onto level 3 tomorrow.
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L2 D10 I had to do another day so my sister could catch up. Although I am dreading it I will be glad to see the back of level 2.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 7 done! can't wait to be done this level!!!
  • ninkdole
    Options
    L2, D8 done.
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've still got a couple of days left on level 2. I am having the hardest time with the Military presses. I suffer from a form of Vertigo caused by a problem within the inner ear, therefore I have zero balancing skills. Is anyone else having any issues with being able to do some of the moves correctly?

Me - I'm Dyspraxic so sometimes I struggle with co-ordinating quickly. I've never been able to do an aerobics class in a gym because I can never follow whats going on.
    I'm surprised by how much I can follow on 30DS but thats not to say I don't struggle and I found Level 2 really hard. Level 3 is kind of easier for me. Maybe try Level 3 and complete the shred on that?
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D2L3 done! Was tough after C25k this morning but still enjoyed it :O)
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D2 L3 completed this morning.... think I may miss it once the 30 days are over :-(
  • ninkdole
    Options

Me - I'm Dyspraxic so sometimes I struggle with co-ordinating quickly. I've never been able to do an aerobics class in a gym because I can never follow whats going on.
    I'm surprised by how much I can follow on 30DS but thats not to say I don't struggle and I found Level 2 really hard. Level 3 is kind of easier for me. Maybe try Level 3 and complete the shred on that?

I am hating level 2 so maybe I will move onto level 3 a day or two early. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • ninkdole
    Options
    D2 L3 completed this morning.... think I may miss it once the 30 days are over :-(

I think the group is planning on doing Ripped in 30 after this if you wanna continue :)