Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - time for our weekly update to see who's been active on the thread and with 30DS! Here's the list. Those highlighted in yellow have posted since our last update.

ibwbah.jpg

Everyone is doing a great job! 21 of us are still kicking!!

Just a reminder, those of you that want to join a Ripped in 30 for next round, please let me know. I'd like to get our participating list ready as soon as possible. I know some of us are on different days too, so if you want to join, please PM me to let me know if you want to participate and what day (out of 30) you are on. That way I can come up with the most fair start date.
    Thanks!!!
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L3 D2 completed yesterday, just did not have time to post, going to do Day 3 shortly, only 7 days left, I am thinking of doing a yoga DVD next, I am really enjoying the stretches but not so keen on the jumping..... Can any one recommend a good weight loss yoga dvd i could try, thanks
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just did Day6Level2. hoping to do another day tonight to get caught up. Iv been slipping this last week due to illness lol
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D4L3 - 30 days complete!!! :) wooo!

so far ive done:
    16 days - level 1
    10 days - level 2
    4 days - level 3

all nonstop! woot woot. i cant even believe i've gone pretty much a whole month nonstop working out. :D
    but I wanna do at least 10 days in level 3 so ill just kick it out for another six days until we all start ripped in 30 :D:D

today was a little easier that before... cant wait until tomorrow! im actually excited
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 2 - Day 15 today...looking forward to starting Ripped in 30
  • quizzer
    Options
    started level 3 yesterday, was rather surprised at how different it felt. To be honest, I found it to be a big step from level 2, whereas others have said stepping from level 1 to 2 was tougher. Seemed to spend a lot of time pausing to check what was going on in the dvd as a lot of the moves were totally new to me.

Too knackered after work to do day 2 tonight and I'm going to get my excuses in now for probably missing tomorrow - getting up early to go hillwalking, must say I'm very much looking forward to how many cals will be burned as it'll take at least 6 or 7 hours!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 8 done!
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 6 (I think) done...started it at 6pm, phone rang, finished on the phone, got changed, went out, got home at 11.30pm, got changed and finished off what I'd started! Time for bed now, and another shred in the morning.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L2, D10 completed.
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on in a long time since my computer decided to crash. Its at the doctors so hopefully I'll be back soon. I'm still shredding though although I have skipped a couple days so I did L3D2 today. Or I guess I should say yesterday since it is 230am. I wish I had a smart phone so I could log on on my phone but it won't let me on the site. I'll try to check in whenever I find a computer to use.
  • snailrunner
    Options
    Level 2 again for me today - think it was day 6. Followed it with some Wii Fit and vacuuming!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Lev 3 done!

Will no doubt keep shredding till my Ripped DVD comes, I'm assuming it will come after the shred finishes.

We are doing so well girls!!
  • snailrunner
    Options
    Level 2 again for me today - think it was day 6. Followed it with some Wii Fit and vacuuming!

Actually it was day 7!!

17 days of shredding over the last 28 days, I have lost 1.2kg and 3cm from my waist, 1cm each from hips, arms and thighs.
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    day 9 of level 2 - I had to miss yesterday - no choice - was exhausted from work - I dont think I could shred twice in a day - but we'll see!!!!
    I hope level 3 is ok - split reports here!!

Well done everyone - and sorry that some are having health issues - hope you are ok soon!

I really like seeing how everyone is doing - we are in this together - and I'm feeling fitter and healthier and happier (not that I'm not a happy person - but you know what I mean)............. And.......... I'm finding stairs easier (this comes from a person who has knee issues - 4 operations!!!)

I need a copy of ripped though - this group is awesome!!!
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Day 5 level 3 done. I'm getting kinda tired of doing the same thing for ten days straight.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D5L3 - 31 days complete! :)

I did some Natalie moves today :) im pretty proud of myself. im so excited for Ripped in 30, my boyfriend is so impressed with my results from the shred that he wants to join my while I do Ripped in 30:happy:
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    Day 5 level 3 done. I'm getting kinda tired of doing the same thing for ten days straight.

Yeah I know what you mean... I try to get my friends do to it with me so its different everyday. The first day I did it with one of my guy friends, the next day I did it myself, the day following that I did it with my boyfriend and then I did it again with that same guy friend and today I did it by myself. It seems to go by a little quicker that way.. but on the bright side, YOU'VE WORKOUT OUT FOR 10 DAYS STRAIGHT AT LEAST! :) and idk about you but thats more than i can say for a lot of my friends.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! D1,L3 is in the books. Some of the stuff I have to do Anita style, but I did it all the way through. So far I like level 3 better than level 2, but I reserve the right to change my mind in a few days.
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day7Level2 done
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    last day of level 2 tomorrow - level 2 has whizzed past!