Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    W3 D5 done :) Only 1 more day of W3 - Woohoo!!!! Today I felt even stronger still. I should probably be doing this level for 10 days (as with 30DS), but I just don't wanna :ohwell: I even did L1 of of 30DS afterwards :smile:

I'm still struggling with a couple of the moves, but I feel much stronger. I did my first full set of the bum lift today :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hi, Only just finished 30DS so i'm way behind all you guys but find posting focuses me to exercise. Hope its alright to join the forum?
    RI30 W1D1: I like the format of 3 strength variations instead of two, means that no one set of muscles gets too knackered. Pleased I worked through 30DS first!

Don't worry, I'll be starting all over again in 10 days time :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    W4d6 done. I finished and I am very happy. I didn't lose much inch wise, but I am stronger and it really helped me to see my weak areas. I am going to start a bodybuilding.com plan this week w/ weightlifting and HIIT to step it up a bit.

WELL DONE!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Starting week 3 tomorrow! A little nervous since I still can't do the entire cardio plank in level 2. Yikes, scared and loving what's in store for me tomorrow!

Sorry - I wish I could say it really isn't so bad :ohwell: It is what it is, but I will say, it goes quickly at least. Good luck! Maybe you'll love it :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I completed W4D1 this morning but will need to do it again after Thanksgiving dinner. I made all vegan dishes and desserts but still a lot of food. I like week4 better than 3 just need to get coordinated on a few of the moves.

I find that a lot with this dvd. The first day is almost like a trial run to get the co-ordination right. Well done on the food front :happy:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Did Week 4 ,Day 5 today. Only 2 more days to go until I officially finish!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was really sore after my 5k run yesterday. I went back to Week 1 today to give my body a break I think it was W1D4, but kind of losing track since I have been mixing all the weeks up.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi, Only just finished 30DS so i'm way behind all you guys but find posting focuses me to exercise. Hope its alright to join the forum?
    RI30 W1D1: I like the format of 3 strength variations instead of two, means that no one set of muscles gets too knackered. Pleased I worked through 30DS first!

Don't worry, I'll be starting all over again in 10 days time :happy:

Ideal :smile:

W1D2 ticked off.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    W3 D6 done today! It's my rest day tomorrow and I'm so excited. lol. Though I am concerned about overeating with a party I'm going to. Today was very bad. Damn the silly season.

My knee is killing me today. I found week 3 really hard on my knees, so I'm really looking forward to moving onto week 4 (no secret there).

See you Monday :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Did Week 4 ,Day 5 today. Only 2 more days to go until I officially finish!

Nice one!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 Done!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    Okay, I finished my one from last day today. I can't believe I finish tomorrow.I think I may do this again since a few others are planning too and just do something different for the next week! I'm so happy!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 4 done ... The electricity went out during the warmup which wouldve been an excuse to bail. Instead I just did what I could from memory and within 15 mins the juice was back on. Did the whole workout from the start, so I ended up with 15 mins extra calorie burning. Only 2 more days of level 3, will be glad to see it go!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    W3 D6 done today! It's my rest day tomorrow and I'm so excited. lol. Though I am concerned about overeating with a party I'm going to. Today was very bad. Damn the silly season.

My knee is killing me today. I found week 3 really hard on my knees, so I'm really looking forward to moving onto week 4 (no secret there).

See you Monday :happy:

Congratulations and WTg for sticking with it. Soon I can make the same claim. I havent previewed level 4 yet so maybe I shouldn't be so eager to get there ?!?!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Okay, I finished my one from last day today. I can't believe I finish tomorrow.I think I may do this again since a few others are planning too and just do something different for the next week! I'm so happy!

Well done! I'll be there with you :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Week 3 day 4 done ... The electricity went out during the warmup which wouldve been an excuse to bail. Instead I just did what I could from memory and within 15 mins the juice was back on. Did the whole workout from the start, so I ended up with 15 mins extra calorie burning. Only 2 more days of level 3, will be glad to see it go!!

Awesome dedication! You can be so proud of yourself for being so determined :flowerforyou:
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    W1D3 done :smile:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    :drinker: Today was my last day! Hooray for me, I'm so happy and glad that I stuck with it and did it all. I honestly couldn't believe it today when I got to the final cool down that it was over, its definitely been a tough 4 weeks. Tomorrow I will take my final measurements, I feel so much smaller and tighter than when I started. I know they are going to be good! xx
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Today was my last day! Hooray for me, I'm so happy and glad that I stuck with it and did it all. I honestly couldn't believe it today when I got to the final cool down that it was over, its definitely been a tough 4 weeks. Tomorrow I will take my final measurements, I feel so much smaller and tighter than when I started. I know they are going to be good! xx
    Congrats...Great job, you should be proud!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Great job you all :happy: .I'm done too.I love Ripped in 30 and I will be doing it many more times.I will start Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs my new workout on December 1st here.I'm excited to start that one too.:smile: