Can I still play??? I wanna be in!
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. Sorry for not posting. Last month I lost 2 lbs. But I have lost a half inch off my hips, right bicep, and righ calf, also .3 inch off of my bust and right thight and 1/4 inch from my neck.
  • MommyNemo
    MommyNemo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    cw 194
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I posted my weight on Sunday but not a pic:( I don't know how ... Im terrible
  • jalford0226
    Options
    I am IN!! I could definatley use the encouragement and motivation!!
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check-in!

10/24: 154.4
    10/31: 154.2

Inching along... I'll try to remember to post my before/after pics tonight when I get home. :)
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    I'm back on track after having a hurt foot for the past 2 days. I've already lost .6lbs already. I started my ticker for this challenge at 172 which I think is higher than my first weigh in. But since I went up quite a bit I thought it better to start there. So feel free to change it if you have something different.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Thanks for posting some before pictures, I want to see more! Remember we'll be posting an after picture on Christmas Eve.

Also, a few of you have been having issues uploading pictures, so instead of rummaging around in the IT help section, I thought I'd make it a little easier for you. Please read below if you're having issue with posting pictures to web forums:

Ok, so the easiest way for me to tell you how to do this is the following,

1) Upload picture into Photo Bucket (you can get a free account, don't worry)

2) After you upload the photo, you'll see several choices for codes below the picture (like html, IMG, etc..)

3) Copy the code that starts with the letters IMG (that would be the code to use for forums like this one.)

4) For MFP to understand what you're trying to upload, you need to take the code you just pasted (the IMG code) and physically change the letter I, M, and G to lower case letters in the code... so it would look like this:

(This is the code for our badge)

1) I copy the code under the picture on photo bucket to look like this:

fitbychristmas.gif

*See how the letters IMG are capitalized? MFP doesn't understand capitalization, so in order for it to appear on the page you have to translate the code to this:

[ img ] code goes here [ /img ]

*You wouldn't put spaces between the bracket and the img part, I just have to in order to show you what it would look like.

Got it?

Pretty easy, huh? You thought it was much harder I bet... :)

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope that helped-- keep up the awesome burns! I happen to be sick this week :( but I'm trying to stay on top of my game..

Happy hump day :)
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    007.jpg

This is now 11/2/11 229lbs...hope to see a difference at Christmas

005.jpg
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I found my "Real" before pictures... but they are so embarassing and gross... I realllllllllllllllly dont want to post them... I may bet brave e nough and do it at some point but it won't be tonight... :-/
  • deseablev
    Options
    I have yet to be on a challenge here so i'm in! My birthday is in a month as well so I need double the motivation to get through and Thanksgiving!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    So I found a pic and will try to post it now ... Here is hoping:-/ ugh
    photo.jpg

Hopefully this will do I really dont have many pose for the camera shots a actually hate cameras lol I'm sure I'm not alone in this. So the pic I have is of me playing with my band.. I have deleted most of the ones of me at my heaviest but this one apparently snuck by. All I can say is good grief I am going to work for that Xmas photo lol ! I am official re inspired and I didn't even think I was lacking:)
    Thanks again forth challenge and support
    Good luck everyone:)
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I My weigh in is 163..
  • janessac
    Options
    Here's my before picture-this is when I was 162lbs (my heaviest)

003.jpg
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Here is my before... I though I was too grossed out and embarassed, but I realized that it is a me I won't see again. I will never be that size and THAT is nothing to be ashamed of, so here you go! :)
    SAM_1246-2-1.jpg
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Yes wein in today is 162.
    I thousght I was necer going to get off of 163-166..
    I kept on going back and forth for about a month. That was starting to make me think I was not going to go any lower. Depressing...
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Not sure I'll show much of a loss this week because I started a new workout and that usually stalls me me for week while my body adjusts. Here's hoping.
  • mpbfmom
    mpbfmom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today...down 1 more pound. Will have to find some good pics to post.