20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• Mandymoos93
    Options
    I gained 1.5 pounds, but lost inches. Uff, so frustrating. I'm currently at 171.5.
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    SW: 267.8
    LAST WK: 261.6
    CW: 260.0
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    211lbs
    Im up 1.6 lbs from last week :( bt its ok because im really seeing the difference already and ive lost 6lbs during this challenge

This is from last week i havent taken another one yet needless to say im glad to see the back boobs disappearing
    f3wat.jpg
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    211lbs
    Im up 1.6 lbs from last week :( bt its ok because im really seeing the difference already and ive lost 6lbs during this challenge

This is from last week i havent taken another one yet needless to say im glad to see the back boobs disappearing

Well done!! The difference is amazing in such a short time! I can't wait to lose my back boobs!!!
  • abower150
    Options
    153lbs, gained a pound, really gonna push it this week!!! :)
  • goodmonster
    Options
    217.5 =)
    Lost 1.5 this week; it's a decent loss AND I ran a 3/4 mile.
    ..I don't run ever.
    So hooray for the small victories!
  • saudade87
    Options
    last week's weight: 226.8
    cw: 230.0 yes. i was sick all last week and did not work out, and my diet went out the window. that and i went through 2 bags of halls, and they're 15 calories each.

what a HORRIBLE week for me :(

it's okay- my goal is to be back down to what i was last week. we shall see :(
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I lost a pounds after a completely dreadful week. This weekend I've been an absolute angel - I want to see how much I can lose if I'm actually working at it, exercising hard, eating well, no slip-ups!
    CW: 153.4 (supposedly...I'm suspicious of my new scale...)
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for today is 197. I'm up 1 lb from last week but I'm blaming it on TOM. Hoping to lose back that 1 lb plus some.
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Well the progress I made this week went out the window. I'm back to the same as last week at 172. I made it worse this weekend by not being good or working out. But this week I'm determined to eat well and workout everyday. I have family coming over next weekend and I'm hoping to be down from where I was when they last saw me back on Labor Day.

Good news I just bought some new pants and went down in size. I was a 16 when starting MFP in May and granted in many brands I'm still a 14 but the ones I bought today were a 12! I'm really happy about it but I want these falling off of me by Christmas so no more excuses.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you all found your way to this thread. After 20 pages or 500 posts, the thread is locked and a new one is started. Sorry about the confusion ladies!

I read that we are all having pretty bad weeks. I know I am very sick, and it looks like a few of you are as well (or TOM is visiting). Either way, it's weeks like these that really show us what we're made of. How easy would it be to fall off the bandwagon and start binging on our favorite foods? It could have been worse this week. You could have been your old self, and ate whatever you wanted paying no mind to calories. The fact you all feel horribly guilty about the things you were consuming, is actually a positive step! That's really great, and almost good enough to call an NSV!

I LOVE the before pictures, and it took a LOT of courage for you guys to post them on such a public space. So congrats to you! I want you to print your before pictures and put them either in your bathroom, or by the mirror you get ready in. I have done the same thing, and every time I look at it, I tell myself that I WILL make good choices that day. My before picture is also with my boyfriend, so it's a little extra motivation for me. Just so you all know, you WILL have to post an after picture when we get to Christmas Eve. So start mentally preparing now.

@spottedlee- I think you should use your old scale numbers only because those are the numbers you have been using already. Even if they're wrong, they're still giving you an accurate pound loss per week. Or you can switch, whatever you think is best :) Just giving my input.

This week tons of things have happened to me. I'm sick, miserable, frustrated... want to eat everything in the world. I also had a very scary heart palpitation at the gym which made me aware of my heart murmur. It's weird, ever since I started with MFP I've had very few palpitations... but this one was very big and very scary. Now I'm nervous. I do get checked every year like I'm suppose to, but... I hope it's just because I'm sick. I'm suppose to go to Zumbaaa tomorrow, but now I'm worried about that as well.

Enough about me. I hope you are all keeping up with the great burns. You may not see much of a change this week, but all the hard work WILL pay off next week, or the week after :) Promise! Alright, well gear up for another awesome week! If you need me, please feel free to message me. All of this information can also be found on our facebook event --> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=271469366224567

ALRIGHT. This week's NSV

-1 Inch off the mid-section! Get it done! :)
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Haha found the new thread!! Awesome:) weighing in at the same as last week weird to to decimal 162.3 lbs. I'm gonna move my but for that to go down next week:)!
    Night all!!!
  • XiaoRuRu
    Options
    still not making this work. blegh strep. i really didn't try this week, but I will start anew tomorrow.

• XiaoRuRu
    Options
    still not making this work. blegh strep. i really didn't try this week, but I will start anew tomorrow.

• spottedlee
    Options
    @spottedlee- I think you should use your old scale numbers only because those are the numbers you have been using already. Even if they're wrong, they're still giving you an accurate pound loss per week. Or you can switch, whatever you think is best :) Just giving my input.

Since I aready been using old for last 3 or was it 4 weeks, I will continue to use old,, therefore, I lost a pound to 258
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Weigh the same as I did last week. 156.8lbs. Hoping to lose at least 2 lbs this week!
  • cschu544
    Options
    Also, just so we're all playing on the same field here, I'm uploading me at my fattest. I had a lot worse but I deleted them a few months ago. Hopefully you can still see how chunky monkey I was..

216256_721295561017_26611012_37380378_7944452_n.jpg
  • cschu544
    Options
    Oh wait, I found a more unflattering one:

314891_786729630617_26611012_38227205_10221962_n.jpg

So as you can see ladies, I am also not the most skinny human being. We ALL have work to do. Including me :)
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning. I was at my parents house all weekend and didn't have access to a scale this morning.
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    174.5 (down half a pound)
    worked out 45 minutes every morning AND added nightly shred video...AND did a 10k race on Saturday
    BUT this was my highest calorie week since i started MFP and i was over goal like half of the week so i am grateful for losing at all.

this coming week the goal is 1.5 or more pounds down

lets stay totally focused EVERYONE!
    :)

nonscale victory: ran the 10K... cut about 30 seconds off of my average pace AND was ahead of my super fit size 4 gal-pal at the end!