238 pounds lost...Pictures

Options

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Truly amazing! Wonderful job!!!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's amazing. Great work :)
  • zcoop
    zcoop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow! what an accomplishment! how long did it take u?
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    WOW, your story is truly inspriational. I'm so excited for you!!!
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    You look wonderful.... good luck with the surgery. I am sure the results will be amazing.
  • PatSwayze
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Amazing! 238 lbs. lost is outstanding! What a great accomplishment. Kudos to you! You look great. thanks for the motivation & inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Elkejames
    Elkejames Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! THANK YOU so much for sharing! What an awesome job getting your health back! Congrats! Can't wait to see the March pics! Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration to us!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I freakin love you missy!!

You are amazing- and beautiful and an effing trooper!! Well done and you deserve nothing but happiness :o) xx
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    that's amazing. you're inspiring
  • onecrazyredhead
    onecrazyredhead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW. You should be proud of those pictures you worked hard to get this far. Keep up the awesome work.
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow...I came across your post at just the right time. I'm sitting here thinking ohhhhh I so wanna eat somethin' but I'm not hungry and it's 10:45 PM. Seeing your pics have inspired me to keep plugging along. Thank you! You look absolutely outstanding and are such an inspiration!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    omg you are such an inspiration your transformation is incredible!!!!! Congrats you are so pretty and look like a diff person. Congrats and good luck on the surgery hun!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    amazing! you are such an inspiration and thank you for the motivation. You proved anyone can do it! You are a beautiful person before and in after pictures:) I know everyone has a story- some of us just have more interesting ones than others. Be proud of who you are and God bless!
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! It is so impressive to know that you did this day by day. I have only been at this for three months and some days it feels old. Seeing successes like yourself on this site is really motivating. Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Your such a inspiration, you rock!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    What a weight loss!! How did you do this and how long did it take you to lose the weight?
    I WAS 430 POUNDS AT 17, HAD THE GASTRIC BYPASS AND GOT DOWN TO 290. I WENT THROUGH A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE AND DIDN'T DEAL WITH IT. I BEGAN BINGE EATING AND BY THE TIME I WAS 21 I WAS BACK UP TO 350-380. ONLY WORRIED WHEN MY SIZE 28 PANTS GOT TIGHT. IT WAS AT MY BROTHERS WEDDING WHERE I HAD MY "MOMENT" MAY 9TH 2009 I STARTED FROM 370-ISH. I DIDN'T HAVE A SCALE THAT WENT OVER 350. I WAS A 26/28
    OCTOBER OF 2011 I HIT 192. MY SURGEON TOLD ME TO STOP LOSING WEIGHT AS I HAVE 30 POUNDS OF EXCESS SKIN AND WILL LOSE EVEN MORE WEIGHT WHILE RECOVERING. I STOPPED EATING FAST FOOD, THEN AS TIME WENT ON GAVE UP SODA. SWITCHED TO WHOLE GRAIN, AVOIDED PROCESSED FOODS AND REALLY GOT INTO WORKIN GOUT. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST TOOL. MOVING AND FINDING WAYS TO KEEP SNEAKING IN WORKOUTS. WATER, PATIENCE AND A GREAT SUPPORT TEAM. IT'S POSSIBLE. ANYTHING IS. SOUNDS CHEESY BUT I AM HERE SAYING IT.

I believe we're kindred spirits. Congrats on your amazing success!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :noway:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Have I told you lately how AMAZING you are? How incredibly proud I am to be able to witness your astounding success? How gorgeous you look and how inspiring you are - not just to me, but to so many others?
    You are truly astoundingly fabulous.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FABULOUS. Seriously. And based on this post and those lovely smiles of yours and your dedication....totally, totally deserved. :D Congrats!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! can't be said enough. good luck with your surgery, and be sure to post pictures after your recovery :D:D:D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!