Doing HCG diet

Options

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    What do you do after you go off the 500 calorie diet?
    serious question.

get fat again.

i just choked! thats funny!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What do you do after you go off the 500 calorie diet?
    serious question.
    over the next three weeks after the 500 cals, you raise cals to 1500 basically following something close to the atkins plan. i did it. didnt gain a pound. got off blood pressure meds after 11 yrs. changed eating habits and got a personal trainer. didnt have hair loss and i'm very healthy. that's just my experience
    My hero!
  • mommacuca
    mommacuca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WHATS WITH THE POPCORN AND CHAIR AND THE BLACK MICHAEL JACKSON? LMAO
  • mommacuca
    mommacuca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE GETTING CHAIR AND POPCORN? I DONT GET IT - LIKE WATCHING TO SEE HER FAIL?
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and have been doing HCG diet for 17 days. I joined my fitnesspal so I could check on calories and record my weight loss. So far I have lost 6kgs, I'm really thrilled with this, but its been hard too. I would like to lose 20 kgs total over 2 rounds of HCG, fingers crossed I can do this. I gained alot of weight cos I quit smoking back in jan 2011 I am happy I quit smoking, but not happy I gained weight, so I needed to do something about that. My goal is to be lower than my smoking weight by january 2012.
    HCG is amazing and I needed something like this so I can see the results fast. :flowerforyou:
    Why do you need to see fast results?
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Been there, done that, HATED IT!!!! It wasnt for me so maybe it will work for you, good luck :)
  • CrzyAte
    CrzyAte Posts: 55
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE GETTING CHAIR AND POPCORN? I DONT GET IT - LIKE WATCHING TO SEE HER FAIL?

Not to see here fail waiting for the heated debates that usually ends in name calling.

OP there is a support group on here that is much nicer than you will find through a new thread. Use the search at the top and look for the one that says for people on or considering HCG. If you just put in HCG you will get the really good debates as well.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    How do you feel so far on it? Please be careful...
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    jackson_popcorn.gif

ROFL!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    *gets her chair and popcorn*

Can I get some of that popcorn too??
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Out of all of you that seem to have taken a smart a** pill instead of your diet pill today, how many of you have tried this diet yourself? OH.... WHAT IS THAT? YOU.... YOU HAVE ONLY HEARD THINGS?
    I do not ingest those kind of pills. They upset my stomach. Also, I have never tried the Smash Your Face with a Hammer Diet before but I am confident it is not for me. Direct experience isn't always necessary to find the truth.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Out of all of you that seem to have taken a smart a** pill instead of your diet pill today, how many of you have tried this diet yourself? OH.... WHAT IS THAT? YOU.... YOU HAVE ONLY HEARD THINGS?
    I do not ingest those kind of pills. They upset my stomach. Also, I have never tried the Smash Your Face with a Hammer Diet before but I am confident it is not for me. Direct experience isn't always necessary to find the truth.

I tried that. I didn't lose any weight.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    OP, what all of these lovely folks are trying to tell you is that HCG isn't a healthy way to go about things. MFP encourages eating a healthy amount of calories (at least 1,200 per day) and exercising to improve your cardiovascular health. Also, HCG drops are made of pregnant woman pee and that is gross.

Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    I did the HCG drops back in Feb 2010. I lost 11 pounds in 12 days. 500 calories/day was awful and difficult, on the 12th day I was so damn hungry I said F#*k it ! and quit the diet. I did gain all the weight back and some more as the months went on.
    HCG is not sustainable, it's not long term, its not a life style, you can't do it for the rest of your life. For weight loss, I'm sorry to say there are no quick fixes. I was desperate when I tried it and my over weight friends did it with "success". Today they are still fat, and I am too.

That's why I'm here on this website...to lose weight with good old healthy diet & exercise, ...and to get support and motivation from people in the same boat as me :)
    Good luck to you what ever you choose.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    *gets her chair and popcorn*

lol... sorry.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    nope. just waiting for the show. everyone coming in to tell her what a bad idea it is, and people arguing that they did it and it worked. fun to watch
  • jenscot25
    Options
    tCp90.gif

This never gets old!!!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I did the HCG drops back in Feb 2010. I lost 11 pounds in 12 days. 500 calories/day was awful and difficult, on the 12th day I was so damn hungry I said F#*k it ! and quit the diet. I did gain all the weight back and some more as the months went on.
    HCG is not sustainable, it's not long term, its not a life style, you can't do it for the rest of your life. For weight loss, I'm sorry to say there are no quick fixes. I was desperate when I tried it and my over weight friends did it with "success". Today they are still fat, and I am too.

That's why I'm here on this website...to lose weight with good old healthy diet & exercise, ...and to get support and motivation from people in the same boat as me :)
    Good luck to you what ever you choose.
    Holy crap! Will you please post this on every HCG thread that pops up? Please? You'll be busy for sure - HCG threads pop up like a virus. But you will be doing good work.

Thank you for posting this.
  • beeny83
    beeny83 Posts: 61
    Options
    jackson_popcorn.gif

hahah love it!
  • jenscot25
    Options
    2ztd5y0.jpg

Sorry but I just figured out how to post pics and I am obviously loving it!!!
This discussion has been closed.