Options
12346»

Replies

• xomissroseox
    Options
    That is SICK!
  • xomissroseox
    Options
    I know what you are talking about, I used to go to the Y. If you are serious about working out , get a real gym membership. I couldn't stand all the pre teen and teenage girls who liked to play on the machines and just play on them for an hour while I'm standing there waiting to use it. At least in actual gyms girls like that get kicked out . Usually gyms only let 13+ join too.
  • xomissroseox
    Options
    Oh boy, do I have PEEVES!

PERFUME/COLOGNE - This happened again a few hours ago when I was at my gym. GROSS! I go to the gym to workout, not run on the treadmill 1-5 machines away from you while simultaneously GAGGING! It's the gym! You can't cover your stink with perfume. It's rude, and I can only imagine what it's like for people with asthma or related issues. If you don't want to stink, don't work out in the gym. The rest of us don't care because - its the gym.

Disgusting things on the machines - sooooo gross! Every time I go on a machine I have to check the drink holders and the whole area I'm going to put my ipod/water/towel down on. I've found everything from gum to used tissues and beyond. Don't be a slob!

Peekers - I don't care if I run and it's loud, don't peek at my machine . Stop pretending to look over your shoulder while sneaking a glance at my pace/calories etc, you aren't fooling me one bit. It's rude!

full blown makeup- It's so irritating to me when I see those girls/women who come to the gym in Victorias Secret-esque clothing, you know the kind that costs like 100 bucks for a pair of pants? They come in super fancy clothes, hair all done up, full makeup, and usually end up just doing a light setting on a machine trying to parade their butt around for all the cavemen to see. It's the gym, I don't understand why women come like that. I also have seen women come to my gym in ugg boots and heeled boots. I go to the gym to work out, get sweaty , and I don't go there to socialize or pick up greasy guys. I also have noticed the girls that come in like mentioned above usually are the ones who come in with their also dolled up girlfriends and look at the overweight people on machines and do that obvious laughing and mocking of them with eachother. Again - not fooling anyone. People who are overweight and are at the gym are there to get fit. Shut up.

So many more.......so little time.