Curvy or not Curvy?

Replies

• caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    I am not curvy, I dont have a small waist or shapley hips or a butt. Even if I were to lose weight. I once overheard a woman comment to someone else that "a woman that does not have a butt is not a woman" and that made me feel a little self conscious and disappointed.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    I am not curvy, I dont have a small waist or shapley hips or a butt. Even if I were to lose weight. I once overheard a woman comment to someone else that "a woman that does not have a butt is not a woman" and that made me feel a little self conscious and disappointed.

Are you serious? Aww...That is not true and you have no reason to feel self-conscious about that....Everybody is different...Thats not true...Your a woman no matter what. So please feel confident about yourself :)
  • theIronDad
    theIronDad Posts: 7 Member
    I like curvy all the way. I also think you can be toned and curvacious at the same time.
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member

No butt here either :ohwell: At least I don't have to worry about cellulite on my *kitten*!!:drinker:
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    if a guy ever told me he didn't like curves I would laugh, because they either like boobies, booties, or legs/hip, ect, somewhere in there has to be some curves, otherwise why not just like men?
  • He must be attracted to skeletons
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Oh yea, his reason: He thinks models are hott because they are thin.... So all women should be thin....

Hmmm.....I think the media really got to his head..... Where is the positivity for all types of women these days, including the curvy?
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    models look good in pictures, but I have met them in person adn they honestly don't look so great, like kid bodies that are helped with photo angles
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Oh yea, his reason: He thinks models are hott because they are thin.... So all women should be thin....
    Interesting given there's currently a young Australian guy modelling womens clothes!!!!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Its funny how the stick thin models came about... it is actually because too many men were paying attention to their body's and not the clothes. So, designers started looking toward women that could actually act similarly to a clothes hanger, aka a bag of bones. As for me, I would be quite devastated to lose my body shape. I love having a feminine physique. But, I have also met skinny girls who look a lot better really thin. AND curves does not mean overweight or unhealthy. You can be in great shape and still look good. I also think that strong is becoming the new skinny, which is an awesome movement. I love it and I am all for it!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member

No butt here either :ohwell: At least I don't have to worry about cellulite on my *kitten*!!:drinker:

I have no butt either! I like your comment :):flowerforyou:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    curvy!!! most guys i know love curvy!
  • It is amusing how there are somehow only two categories for women: "curvy" or "just straight thin". So.. not sure about that but guys ought to be nice and lean, not overly muscled, but not thin either, with nicely developed pecs, though not overly bulgy in any part of the body.
  • I think curvy is hot! It's what defines a woman. Maybe he's gay....

Haha I agree, he must be gay or well to be fair, maybe he has a different taste or he is used to seeing women with boyish bodies. Usually (not all), its the Asian guys who prefer less curvy women but maybe because that is the norm & that seeing a curvy women for them is like seeing an alien.
  • I never wanna be stick thin...

Women Like Dita Von Teese And Kim Kardashian.. all Curves.. Now thats a lady.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Curvy,I do not want a lady with the body of a teenage boy.
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    im naturally curvy so of course i am going to say that i love curves:)
    living in australia there are alot of girls with the boys bodies, and fake boobs to make them look more womanly. i had a guy the other day that told me kim kardashian is huge and then i seen his toothpick wife and understood!
    i love figures like halle berry, kim kardashian, pink, fergie, bumps in all the right places:)
  • carriong11
    carriong11 Posts: 8 Member
    Most definitely CURVY!!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    I love me some curvy ladies.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    One of my friends just told me he think curvy women is not at all should be the "ideal" body. He thinks they should just be fit (with no curves at all)......

Anybody prefer curvy women or just straight thin bodies?

Everyone is different and everyone is attracted to what they're attracted to. Your friend has his idea of what he likes and someone else will disagree.

I could weigh 90 pounds and I'd still be curvy because of my body type. There's not much I can do about that short of having my hip bones shaved down and a breast reduction.