• Whatareherthings711
    Options
    The happy woman is far more attractive.

Best answer!

This answer is way better than mine!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Usually 'curvy' is a larger persons description for an overweight woman.

This is what always confuses me about this question. Not only does just about everyone have a different opinion on what they find attractive...but also the fact that men and woman tend to have different ideas of what "skinny" and "curvy" really are. In my experience reading posts here, a lot of women consider skinny a size 4-6 and curvy is more like chubby. The guys on the other hand (and I admit I'm generalizing a bit here) tend to view skinny as like, REALLY skinny....skin and bones kinda skinny and curvy as like ummmm Victoria secret models or Kim Kardashian. Basically, having a nice round high rump and some nice large tatas....not a little round belly or a bit of a thunder thigh.

Kim Kardashian is a really good example. People are always saying she's the "ideal curvy body type" ...she has admitted she is 117lbs, wears a size 2-4 dress and will buy size 27 jeans and get them taken in to fit her size 26 waist. Basically, she's pretty tiny....she's just got booty and boobies.

I agree...I think when guys say they like curvy girls they mean Kim Kardashian type bodies - absolutely no fat but is more of an hourglass shape.
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    I like curvy thin. As in nice shape that curves (curvy) but little fat. That is only achieved through good nutrition and many times with the help of exercise.