Whats your down fall?

Options

Replies

• shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Baked Goods (brownies,cakes,chocolate anything) while PMSing (chips too)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    chocolate and chips...and doobies :smokin:
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    salt, salt, salt... and pizza. :)
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    my down fall is also chocolate, but I use the sugar-free chocolate, o also the back to nature cookies... I buy it to test myself I need to build will power, I will buy the cookies and leave it in the freezer, have 3 every 2 or 3 days.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Using two words when one will do.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Beer
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream
    Pizza with red peppers on it
    Chicken wings

All of these, I had to check that I didn't post this!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Chips. I love them all.

I don't even buy them anymore because I cannot moderately eat them.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    alcohol. i really enjoy drinking. not getting drunk, mind you. i like the taste of alcohol, how each one is different. the aromas of a fine wine, the flavor of a properly brewed beer, the taste of an excellent scotch, the way gin has a subtleness that dances on your tounge. i've really cut down on my nightly libations, but i need to have a drink or two every few nights. i always log it and factor it around my day. no cheating the diary.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm an a&&hole and smarta%%.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    margaritas

actually...more like tequilia....:love:
  • ShelleyLloyd
    Options
    I'm with you on that one!

It's sooooooooo hard :sad:
  • ScarletKuriboh
    Options
    Mine isn't really food. My problem is smoking. I know it's holding me back from going the extra mile but it is hard to quit, since I have been lighting up for near on 9 years. Managed to cut down to four a day compared to a pack a day back 4 and a half months ago. It's a work in progress.
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    Wine..........ugh, I love a COLD glass!
  • jlynn051
    Options
    Hey Jade,
    I too am a chocolate lover so I feel your pain! Just say no. I've found that going without sugary, high fat foods for at least a week will curb your appetite for them. The less you consume them, the less you'll crave them. If you make a goal for yourself that you will not touch the chocolate for an allotted period of time and succeed- you're already over the hump. If you feel like you can't keep your hands off the chocolate, don't have it in your house. I've been known to be a "repeat offender" with sweets... for example if I don't consume any for a week, I feel like I deserve a reward for being good.. right? Wrong. I'll go back to the same habits as before and gain more weight than I lost by just leaving the chocolate alone. Anyway, hope this helps. Stay strong!
    Jamie
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would have to say chocolate, pizza, bread, french fries......I love them all and they have been the hardest things to cut down on.
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    men, women, pizza, beer & wine ;)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Cocaine and hookers.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I would have to say chocolate, pizza, bread, french fries......I love them all and they have been the hardest things to cut down on.

Have you tried turnip fries? Only 8 calories per ounce vs 22 calories per ounce of potatoes.
  • ScarletKuriboh
    Options
    Cocaine and hookers.

LMAO! Sorry to hear that. Unless you're not sorry in which case.......yeah
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Cocaine and hookers.

Charlie Sheen is on MFP!