Loss 151lbs and Look at me now.... With progress pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Wow!! You're such an inspiration!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!
  • NefertitiRocks
    Options
    wow you are an inspiration!!!! wow you look so different! any tips you want to share???!!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and you are the *kitten*...just sayin. Way to go and thank you for that wonderful inspiration!!!!
  • bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! RACHEL YOUR STORY IS TRULY NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING.......YOU HAVE OVER CAME THE OBSTACLES TO GET WHERE YOU NEEDED TO BE AN FOR THAT MY HATS OFF TO YOU.......I WANT TO ONE DAY BE JUST LIKE YOU. I AM CURRENTLY ON MY JOURNEY AN LIKE YOU WILL ONE DAY CROSS THAT FINISH LINE....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING SUCH AN AMAZING STORY.......

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Very inspirational!! I'm sure your family is very proud of you!!!
  • 1960lisa
    1960lisa Posts: 193
    Options
    Congratulations.... your writing is wonderful and your story very inspirational..... your children are very lucky to have you as their mum!

All the best for a very long, happy and healthy life .... you deserve it!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    An amazing journey from an amazingly, wonderful person. You are an inspiration to so many and I'm happy to hear that you will be with us even after you get to goal. Thank you Rachel for sharing and God Bless you always!:heart:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Simply Beautiful!
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!!
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I say awesome!!! I saw that you just started MFP IN January 2011....is that true? If it is you're
    even more awesome. Either way, good for you. I just started and I need to lose about 80 lbs.
    I've lost weight before but took years to slide back into my old eatings habits. I know I
    can do it. I love seeing success stories like yours.

Congrats and God Bless!!!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    read that a 15 pounds initially teeheee. 151 is wayyyyyy wayyy wayyyy impressive! people like you are my personal heros!!!

me too! I kept looking from the before pic to the after pic like fifteen pounds? how on earth?!
  • SannaBourne
    Options
    so inspiration!! you should be very proud of yourself =D
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I feel off the wagon and reading your story encouraged me to get the ball rolling again.

Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    *bump*
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    Ok, i'm just going to say it: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU! I'm proud to say I "know" you. You are awesome, and those babies were blessed to be given to you, as you were blessed to receive them! Keep it up, and you'll get all you've ever wanted.

THANKS FOR BEING YOU! and motivating me:smooched:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    My God. I am blown away...you are amazing. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us. You are truely and inspiration. :heart:
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Such an awesome story and you look fantastic!!
  • emsgma
    emsgma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, all I can say is amazing! I only dream of being as successful as you.
  • sunnyd52
    Options
    that is AWESOME. You look SPECTACULAR !!!!! Sending you a MFP friend request if that's ok. :flowerforyou: