Loss 151lbs and Look at me now.... With progress pics!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• razorspells
    Options
    Awesome! Great work and you look terrific! You are truly an inspiration for all of us! :smile:
  • brittmiles07
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story. Every time I get down on myself or start to think I can't do it, I think of someone who has inspired me to go above and beyond "I can't". I have to say, that person will now be you! Your obvious dedication to yourself and your son is awe-inspiring.
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am in awe of your dedication to improve yourself not only for you, but for your children as well. You're an inspiration to me. Congratulations :drinker:
  • Natural4Life
    Natural4Life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are such a inspiration, congrats on your weightloss you look FANTASTIC!!! Enjoy!!!
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you're such an inspiration!
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    congratulation, you look wonderful.whenever i get down i shall find this post and read it again, you are an inspiration to all.
    WELL DONE
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    wow, incredible!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome. You give all of us hope to not give up on a goal. Excellent!
  • swilder72
    swilder72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and encouraging story. Thanks for posting this and giving me the encouragement I need to keep pushing through!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank You all So much!!! Appreciate all the Sweetness *muah*
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    love love love this. ur just the awesomest :heart:
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • blnester42
    blnester42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Speechless!!! That is such motivation for me!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    love you girl you are amazing :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! my husband also wanted me to lose weight. after i had my baby i was at the highest weight of my life and he was embarrassed to take me out and stuff. but because of him, i became very serious about losing weight and finally found the motivation to do it. now he's happy he has a new wifey :)) best thing i could have done for my marriage. congrats on your weight loss. you are a true inspiration
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story...you are truly an inspiration and an amazing momma!!!!!!!! And you look absolutely beautiful!
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!! I'm fairly new to MFP but love to read the post! Your story is awesome. Way to go Girl!!!!!!!! You have sooooo much to be proud of and you look absolutely fantasticly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you all Soooo Very Much!!! :heart: