Mr. Stay Puft Challenge - easy and fun!!!

Options

Replies

• penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Jenny - how are we back to 100% ...I just went to add something to the spreadsheet and its back to 100% ... ?

Eeek this needs to be fixed, but I can't coz the cell is locked...
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I fixed it again and I moved the totals up to the top.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey people don't mess with the formulas! Let Jenny do it! K Thanks! :)
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    man i really need to kick up the workouts. bleh.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok MeerKat I have to ask ... what in the world are you doing for all of your exercise. Makes me tired just looking at it... Im marathon training so thats my excuse! :)
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    can I still join or is too late?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Ok MeerKat I have to ask ... what in the world are you doing for all of your exercise. Makes me tired just looking at it... Im marathon training so thats my excuse! :)

It's a mix. Walking, running, elliptical, static bike, strength training. I normally swim too, but been having ear infections lately and can't.

I get nadgy if I don't work out. I've had worse habits... :-)

Also remember I'm still pretty heavy, compared to you. So an hour or two of cardio will add up to a bigger burn.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hey people don't mess with the formulas! Let Jenny do it! K Thanks! :)

I do NOT mess with it. I ENTER my daily calories then go to the weekly total and let IT do the total and then I am out of there so I do NOT make a mess of it! If for some reason that is the wrong way of entering let me know!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Happy Halloween Guys! Don't forget to log all those trick-or-treat miles and dance parties you went to. :laugh:

Here's a cute pic I found:
    funny-dog-pictures-dogtober-destroy-us.jpg
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I am not sure why the spreadsheet is being destroyed. The level of destruction leads me to believe that it is being done intentionally. Maybe it is MrStayPuft doing it?
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    OK, once again don't play with the spreadsheet, don't sort it, don't do anything other than enter your calories. Please. I don't want to be a crab about it but fixing spreadsheets EVERY night is not my cup of tea.

:ohwell: :frown:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    I dont get it -- how hard can it be ... you open it you put in your stuff ... you close it!
    LOL!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I dont get it -- how hard can it be ... you open it you put in your stuff ... you close it!
    LOL!

^This!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    LOL!

^This!

Seriously people, just leave it alone! Everytime I go to look, I seem to be in a different place, and it's not really necessary to be resorting and messing with the thing at this kind of level!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    halp-marshmallows.jpg

I am so tired that this looks like a good place to sleep :wink:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Did my calisthenics while watching Ghostbusters tonight. :bigsmile: Die Mr Stay-puft!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    halp-marshmallows.jpg

I am so tired that this looks like a good place to sleep :wink:

Haha Jenny I love this picture!!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Blech. Got off track for a while there and lost a life :( Oh well, it's a new day and I am back to helping :D
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    LOL!

^This!

Seriously people, just leave it alone! Everytime I go to look, I seem to be in a different place, and it's not really necessary to be resorting and messing with the thing at this kind of level!
    I agree! I had to look for myself at the bottom when I was fairly close to the top!! Jenny I don't blame you, it would NOT be my cup of tea either!!:laugh: I honestly enter my cals and that is it, I must admit I am computer retarded for sure!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Just a love note for you guys! Keep burning those cals guys.