Mr. Stay Puft Challenge - easy and fun!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    31rQVsoSVfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Mr. Stay Puft is going down! Sending him a message with this Marshmallow Murder video. You are next Mr. Stay Puft! http://youtu.be/gctM6ibvC_0

Hope everyone is finding ways to get their exercise in. Even getting up and dancing in the living room for a few minutes adds up. Get your boogie shoes on!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Thanks for the video Ash, I needed that :laugh:
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenny,

It's getting a bit difficult to add to the chart with so much stuff on it! Would you be opposed to hiding the first 5 weeks cells? They'd still be there, just hidden and it would make it easier to continue updating? Let me know!
  • sharonus
    sharonus Posts: 102
    Options
    I lost another life with Thanksgiving and family visiting last week, so I'm down to just one. But I'll keep trying as long as I can! :)
  • grandmawantstolose
    Options
    Hey Jenny,

It's getting a bit difficult to add to the chart with so much stuff on it! Would you be opposed to hiding the first 5 weeks cells? They'd still be there, just hidden and it would make it easier to continue updating? Let me know!
  • grandmawantstolose
    Options
    Hey Jenny,

Lets try this again!
    Thanks for hiding the first 5 weeks makes it much easier to post.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    OK, just entered mine for the week. :-)
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey Jenny,

Lets try this again!
    Thanks for hiding the first 5 weeks makes it much easier to post.

Haha no worries... I took some initiative on that one... it was getting damn near ridiculous to update! haha
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Nice job shauna121211, that does make it neater and easier to find my stats. Also, love seeing the totals for the previous weeks like that!:wink:
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Hey, isn't great how far we've come? We're gettin' near the end!!

Mr. Stay-Puft is goin' down!!
  • sharonus
    sharonus Posts: 102
    Options
    ~250 calories from 1500 this week, so I lost my final life. :( Sorry, I'm out!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not posted for awhile, it is hard to just get my cals posted each day! Does life EVER slow down???
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Hey guys! We are down to the last 3 weeks!!!! We need to have a good push in order to knock the 'shmellow man down. Should we consider a special rally to help us meet our goal? I need opinions.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    This challenge has keep me motivated and energized each day to add my calories into the spreadsheet. I even got a better quality HRM to ensure accurate counting (old one was good but wanted better). Thanks again
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I don't want to mess with anyone else's spreadsheets, but this week's totals are not adding into the overall total, so I'm assuming, they're not being subtracted from Mr. Marshmallow's total either.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! ONE more week of this calorie counting stuff!! I must say I am excited to be over with it!! Have a great burnin week!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    The spread sheet is up and running again and I know there will still be some logging,,, but it looks like we will be looking more like the Marshmallow man next year :cry: He's everywhere I look - even in the clouds!
    this-cloud-totally-looks-like-the-stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Ok, all joking aside some of you deserve major props for bringing in big numbers, as well as bringing them in consistently!
    Mamabear57, K2Quiere, Tummz02, pennyeclipse, vhuber, w8sarge,grandmawantstolose, -you guys have some awesome dedication to movement!
    chrissy112689, mispoohbie, shauna121211, macskillz Emmaleigh, mfpseven and meerkat – I must say I was impressed with your dedication as well.
    Happy New Years to all who participated!:drinker:
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    This was a lot of fun to see the numbers and how much I actually do. I had no idea until I started this. I was a little sad to see it end. Good luck to all of you in 2012!!!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    3 weeks on holidays and 3 strikes and I'm out! lol