Mr. Stay Puft Challenge - easy and fun!!!

Options

Replies

• Seagazer
    Options
    Jenny it is a shame you don't burn calories righting the wrongs that have occurred through people faffing with the spreadsheet...everytime I log my burn there is an anonymous user also looking at the chart, wonder what that\s all about! Why would it interest someone who isn't taking part?

I seem to have slipped down from the top third to 3rd from bottom! I don't mind, but it is a bit spooky all this unexplained movement....

Good morning, I'm Roger Grimsby. Today, the entire Eastern Seaboard is alive with talk of incidents of paranormal activity. Alleged ghost sightings and related supernatural occurances have been reported across the entire Tri-State area.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    we all show up as an anonymous user to someone else. it's nothing sinister.
  • Seagazer
    Options
    Oh, what a shame, I thought we could call in ghostbusters!
  • sharonus
    sharonus Posts: 102
    Options
    It looks like the spreadsheet is messed up again. :frown: There are a bunch of rows with blank names. Are you able to lock everything but weeks moving forward after a particular week has officially "closed"? I don't know much about Google Docs myself.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Seriously someone deleted my name - I know that row 2 is mine because of my races ... so I just added myself again...
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    i think someone deleted me also, i will re-add everything tomorrow.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    i think someone deleted me also, i will re-add everything tomorrow.

Someone deleted my name, and all of my last week's data. I've just re-entered.

I don't understand what's wrong with people!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Locking cells is one feature that google docs does not have, and seriously NEEDS! I see that even I have been erased - eyeroll-
    I am still not well and the drugs make me sleepy. I'll see if I have any spreadsheet magic left in me later.
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi all; I need to remove myself from this challenge. I have injured myself and will not be able to workout much over the next 4 weeks.
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Hi all; I need to remove myself from this challenge. I have injured myself and will not be able to workout much over the next 4 weeks.

Hey, you take care. I'm sure your former progress will make you heal that much better. There'll always be another challenge on MFP--right now, yours is to get well.:flowerforyou:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    I refuse to remove myself... but not being able to do any exercises that involve standing kinda sucks. I am allowed to do my PT exercises (leg lifts and ab exercises) ... water aerobics and biking thats it...

Next week I plan on trying my first spin class ...
  • w8sarge
    Options
    Hooray, I crossed the 10,000 calories mark! I never realized before this challenge how little changes add up. Before I joined this, i never really noticed how many calories I burned, except to get more calories to eat!! Now I realize that 2500 calories is doable in a week for me. I just need to walk my doggies the days I don't work out.:happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    As you all probably know, it takes 3500 calories burned to lose a pound!!!

I do not usually ever look to see if my chart has been messed with but I know I have been moved to the bottom and then back up before! I enter my calories and then click on the total (which totals itself so I do not even have to enter any numbers). I thought things were going ok with the spreadsheet except for the line with the missing name on it!!

Good job everybody, keeping burning those fat cells!!!
  • w8sarge
    Options
    No, vhuber, I didn't know 3500 cals burned=1 lb lost. But I do now,. Thanks, I can use that!:bigsmile:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I am glad you guys are still fighting the good fight!! :flowerforyou:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Jenny I am trying like heck to stay above water -- but this severe weight restriction from the PT is killing me!! :)
    Next week I might be able to run again ... :)
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I love logging in each day and seeing my total numbers. There have been days when I have worked out only to get my numbers up. Other than that I would have sat on the couch and did nothing. It was crazy that names were deleted and how things move. Open, annotate and then I write down my total and weekly total for personnal records. Thanks for such a great challenge. :-)
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    I am sorry to say this but....

over and out!!

I have had to deal with bronchitis the last week or so, and there was no way I could exercise! That, as well as the foot....well, it is time I bail out!

Thanks for having me! It was def fun while it lasted.

:smile:
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Hey guys, been having major family stuff going on over the last fortnight, and while I've been logging and doing what I can (mostly just walking, but better than nothing!) I haven't made it online to enter data. I've just put my numbers in, where relevant. Hope this is ok.

J
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Hey guys! Going by the numbers we are right on track to meet our goal and melt that marshmallow man! :happy:

For those who want/need to leave, keep all of your numbers on the page - if you have not lost a life yet - then you can take 2 weeks to heal and try again. You don't have to come back but the option would still be there at that point. If you run out of lives your fight still counts so log what you can while it counts.

On a similar note I have been out for awhile but I still want to see Mr.Stay Puft that perfectly brown crusty color a roasted marshmallow gets. So I'll be around.

Damn, now I want a roasted marshmallow...