GREEN TEAM

Options

Replies

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    So...I pigged out at dinner :sad: Lots of pasta with alfredo and chicken. And I'm hungry again! Just got back from kick boxing, so I figure I'll wait a half hour and see if I'm still hungry? What do you think?
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Hang in there Bonniejo!! If you are still hungry try to grab something healthy...carrots..veggies. :flowerforyou:
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Just got back from working out and I have lost 6 pounds. Went from 216 (last week) to 210. Woohoo!

Go Green Team!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Love Joy good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great loss this week, keep it up!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love Joy good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great loss this week, keep it up!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Sassie!!! I honestly thought I had blown it because I had "normal" food on Saturday. :embarassed:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha Normal food....silly goof what is that....we are all eating normal food....that other stuff is yucky food that we occasionally have to try just to confirm we like healthy food........YAY for you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HEY ALL SORRY FOR HANDING OFF THE SPREAD SHEET TO LOSER4REAL BUT MY TIME IS SO OVER ALLOTED RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY BREATHE BETWEEN WORK, VOLUNTEER, KEEPING THE WIFE HAPPY, I JUST BUILT A HOUSE AND MOVED IN IN JULY AND IM TRYING TO CLEAR ALOT OF AREA SO I CAN BUILD MY 20X20 STORAGE SHED THAT IM ALSO TRYING TO DESIGN THE SHED AND DIET AND WORKOUT SO I DONT HAVE ANY TIME FOR NOW SO FROM NOW ON SEND A PM WITH YOUR WEIGHT TO LOSER4REAL PLUS SHE KNOWS SPREADSHEET I DONT. THANKS FOR LISTENING AND GREAT JOB ON ALL YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED THE SAME KEEP YOURHEAD UP HIGH BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GAIN GOO JOB ALL AND KEEP PRESSING FORWARD
  • Lily31667
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Laura. I just joined the team. Thanks for having me. I've lost 9.2 lbs since 1/14.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I totally didn't get a chance to congratulate everyone for losing, maintaining or just being up a few!! We all know Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was my behind expanding over one week! :laugh: Thus, we need to keeo on plugging through. My baby personal goals for this week are:

1. Stop getting on the scale all the time, very stressful (even this morning after a good weigh-in yesterday)
    2. Add five minutes to my workouts
    3. Watch my snacking throughout the day leading me to have no cals left for a night snack.
    4. Stop stressing about money, cause there's nothing I can do.
    5. Kiss my BF when he's not expecting it cause he's being so supportive.

I may not get to each and every one all the time, but I'm gonna put some effort in it, why not, I'm worth it.

Have a great week greenies!
  • loser4real
    Options
    Good morning green beans! We're in a brand new week so let's keep on plugging through. Y'all are doing a great job and you are definitely helping to keep me to stay on track. So thank you!

Those are great goals, Christie. I especially need to heed #1. :wink:

It's only 9:40am here and I'm alreay starting to have some salty-chippy-crunchy cravings. I can stay away from ooey gooey desserts, cookies, cakes, etc. But chips I struggle with. I've actually done okay overall since I started eating healthier back in September (before I could eat half a bag of Doritos without even thinking about it). I've pretty much substituted those processed foods with healthier alternatives like baby carrots, etc. Sometimes, though, the craving kicks in and I have to have some. But I did manage to find some healthier brands so I can have a few of those to assuage the cravings. Plus I've gotten a lot better about portion control so I'm no longer mindlessly eating half a bag.

Oh the struggles we face. :grumble:
  • peachykate
    peachykate Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 pounds this week to 148!

My goal for the upcoming weeks is to stay off the scale except for once a week. I am completely scale obsessed and always have been but there is no time like the present to try and break this awful habit.

Have a good week everyone!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Morning Green Beans!! I am feeling so thin the last few days... I am tempted to buy a bathing suit! haha.. only 7 lbs away from my 1st goal!
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey Greenies! Ok so this week I am going to :
    1. Try to work out and extra day
    2. Stay off the scale:embarassed:
    3. Keep in touch with you all more:bigsmile:
    I so now you feel about the salty fix. my biggest weakness.:embarassed: But I been having the Kroger tiny twist prettzels 21 for 110 cal as a snack every day and it help with the salt need. Now for the chocolate attacks that do come I either do dark chocolate sugar free pudding or a Tablespoon of dark chocolate chips morsel both under 100 calories:bigsmile:
    Later have a great week everyone!!!:laugh:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    HI GT~

on a 6 day heat wave here....everyone is in a GOOD MOOD! went grocery shopping today. man, i am gonna have to do some serious cut backs. so unreal. BUT, i was @ Walmart and just seeing the spring clothes, cute/fun clothes motivated me. i stayed away from trying anything on, but it was fun to browse...

wannabefleca~ WELCOME to GREEN TEAM and what a great job on the LOSS, -6 lbs, WONDERFUL!

jessangel ~ sounds like you had a good time for dh bday, hotel and swimming. i am thinking dh and I need to get away for our upcoming anniversary.

smedkek 910 ~ it will be ok. every day is a NEW day. keep doing what you're doing. I eat all my exercise calories as close as I can w/out going over. there are many reasons for a gain. hang in there

astarte09~ CONGRATS on the 4.2 LOSS, YIPPY! I am so happy for you! and your confidence in getting a s/suit is inspiring! you go girl!

yeahbuddy ~ good job on the 1.2 GONE!! kudos hon!

n2dfire ~ busy man, don't over do it! have a good week and we'll be here for ya!

lovejoy ~ -6lbs !!!! take a bow!! that is AWESOME!! woot woot!

sassie ~ the scales sure are torture for us....but we are gettin slimmer...and eventually we'll all be HOTTIES!! you aer down 1... a loss is a LOSS! Keep it up!

shanatana ~ keep working towards your goals....and stay positive. we are all here for you!

rob ~ way to go on the loss! you can do it!

peachykate ~ you are doing a great job! congrats on the 2 lb GONE FOREVER! the scale.....somedays i feel like that commercial where it is chained to your ankle! YIKES! but ya know what, at least we are thinking about it and it does help make me more CONCIOUS of me eating choices!

porka ~ what a good idea to post our goals! makes it more official and the team can make us ACCOUNTALBLE!! so, how are you doing with yours?? good luck!

lily ~ WELCOME!! you are doing very well since starting in Jan. you must feel so great!

loser4real ~ thanks for doing all the posting, you are doing a fine job! i am right there with ya eating them chips....they are my biggest downfall. 1/2 bag was no problem for me either...and oh did i feel like crap afterwards....UGH! i do still eat them, but rarely and yes, portion control. i had restricted some of my favorite foods in past diets, but it only made me cave and BINGE!

well, hope i didn't miss anyone....Green Team I must say we had a very many losers this week, and that is just so great! i am so happy for all the LOSSES! and for those of us who stayed the same or gained a little. it's nothing....that was yesterday....we have at least 5 days to follow the plan. let's all be in control of eating healthy/mindful, moving our bodies AND drinking the H2O. We WILL do this, and be so much healthier every day that we take care of us!

oh, i wanted to ask and see if anyone keeps a watch on their sodium levels, every day. I checked mine out and was surprised that some days I am as much as 1000 over. hmmmmm, wouldn't it be nice if we could just attach an IV to our bodies and that was that? :laugh:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey, well I did an extra 5 minutes on the stationary bike, for a total of 9.45 miles and 40 minutes!

kellya - I should add that to my list of baby goals, watch sodium intake, I'm usually at least a 1,000 over or more.

jacque - I use HG Anderson pretzel sticks myself, yummo!

astarte - you are more than half way to goal, you should be feelin thin!!

Everyone else, I hope you are all well, thanks for the great support. By the way, I bought a Lean Cuisine family size pizza at Albertsons earlier this week, it's 280 cal for one slice (1/4 of entire pizza), it was awesome!!! I added some additional veggies and fat free cheese, good stuff. Will certainly buy again, if I hadn't overcooked the crust, would be close to the real thing. :noway:
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT HERE ARE THE RESULTS SPEACIAL THANKS TO LOSER4REAL YOU ARE MY HERO BY THE WAY IT LOOKS AWESOME YOU REALLY ARE A SPREADSHEET GURU :heart: GREAT JOB ALL AND THE WINNERS FOR THIS WEEK IT WAS A TIE SO YALL HAVE CHOOSE THE CHALLENGE TOGETHER AND THE WINNERS ARE...........................................................................................................................................................................................................LOVEJOY AND WANNABEFLACA CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH:drinker:

gto.jpg
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Nice! As a team we lost a child in weight this week! Great work everyone! :drinker:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    hi all,

can i still join in, i wanted to do it earlier when i joined the site but no time to read through all until today

should i just send my details to n2dfire and beg him to accept me ?

i really want in the team, it seems so cool :tongue:

ahh, i had decided wednesday for my weigh-in day since that's the day i began my journey and i wanted to keep it cut in exact weeks, so nice that it coincides with the team weigh-in day :bigsmile:

...and i just realized the team spreadsheet background has a froggy which i picked for my ticker, wow i was made (overmade even... ahem...) to be in this team :smokin:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Welcome, purrr. I'm sure there's still room, but do send n2 a request. We are on our 3rd week and everyone has done and been so amazing:heart: I think you'll really like it here.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    thank you, i hope he accepts me, did sent a request already

i have read through most of the topic and i saw that it's been running a while but i joined MFP earlier this week and one of the first friends i met here was kellya, who told me about the green team. she is so nice and everyone else on the team seems to be as well, so i really want to join in the frog's party :drinker:

i have given the boss (n2dfire) my Wednesday weight, so i can be in line for next wed

i can't see any new task assigned for this week though, what's up with that?