Looking for a few good men

Options

Replies

• Chaosdrone
    Options
    i a, at job corp and i partisipate in insanity workouts 4 days a week and weightlighting club there i am extremely tired.
  • Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great loss guys! Wow 10lbs Freax thats awesome! I have 9 to go to hit my 300lb goal by next Monday, maybe it is possible. I have to move 450 bales into the barn this week so I have the workout lined up thats for sure.

Back to basics. - I think I figured out where my plateaus came from. When things got busy I stopped weighing and portioning with a measuring cup and scale, then I didn't make time for the bike and weights. This past week I made time for the bike and weights and started measuring again and wham weight came off. I think we get a little blind to our own little sabotage tricks sometimes and need to re-evaluate occasionally.

Good luck guys and lets post more losses this upcoming week!!! Let's all be losers guys! Come on lets' be loser's together!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
    Thanks a lot! :) To be honest, I did not expect to be losing 10 pounds in a week. xD Can't say I'm not happy about it, though. haha
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Tim, that stinks about the injuries. Don't get discouraged though.

I have my own knee problems and have to include break days to let the joints calm down. Scoped a knee several years ago to remove cartilage from the inner meniscus. No more running.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    hey guys i decided to join the weightlifting club here. i joined on there conditioning day and i ****ing hurt bad lol. i got regular lifting tonight and i know im gonna be sore for a few days.
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hey guys i decided to join the weightlifting club here. i joined on there conditioning day and i ****ing hurt bad lol. i got regular lifting tonight and i know im gonna be sore for a few days.

just be proud everytime you move and hurt :-)
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    they pain in my shoulders is like ow lol and tonight is bicep tricep and back of legs lol
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    they pain in my shoulders is like ow lol and tonight is bicep tricep and back of legs lol

That pain is just your muscles wondering what the heck is going on. Doing a great job!
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Checking in, Friday's are my weigh in day,

Last Friday was: 257.8
    Today was: 255.3
    Loss of 2.5
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Great job Pete!
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    Gentlemen I will be here for 2 more weigh ins then off to central America. I am hoping everything doesn't fall apart while I am there but I will have no scale but will be very more active hiking, rafting and such. I will weigh in on the 7th of November then once I get back after 2 weeks. I will try and check in when I have internet but I am not leaving you. I am hoping all the activity I do there makes up for the fact that I can't cook and keep myself in line.

There is something to be said about a fresh mango right out of the tree. I was there in August and I think I am in way better shape now to do things. I died after a 3 mile hike through the mountains over 5 hours. Now I am generally walking 2 miles a day.

If you are talking to me...... Thank you I think I am on the road to recovery.
  • trelm249
    Options
    Weekly Check in -

Current Weight is 258.

Down 1 for the week.
  • trelm249
    Options
    Sounds like a blast KokomoJoe. Have a great time.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Gentlemen I will be here for 2 more weigh ins then off to central America. I am hoping everything doesn't fall apart while I am there but I will have no scale but will be very more active hiking, rafting and such. I will weigh in on the 7th of November then once I get back after 2 weeks. I will try and check in when I have internet but I am not leaving you. I am hoping all the activity I do there makes up for the fact that I can't cook and keep myself in line.

There is something to be said about a fresh mango right out of the tree. I was there in August and I think I am in way better shape now to do things. I died after a 3 mile hike through the mountains over 5 hours. Now I am generally walking 2 miles a day.

If you are talking to me...... Thank you I think I am on the road to recovery.

Holy moly, this sounds like it'll be a blast for you. I'm sure you'll be enjoying yourself more due to your better physical condition and it'll prove itself on the scale. Want to hear all about it when you get back and see how you did but most importantly, I hope you have a blast.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    weigh-in @ home (scales not the best - got a work out making them work lol)

= 102.7kg = 225.9lb

unconfirmed (Doctor visit not until Nov 10).

See you next Sat / Sun.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    going into 'slow' mode for the moment.

tdonlin, is that a Google Docs document ? Can you share it (read only) with us please - 'gazz777 "AT" gmail "DOT" com'
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 179.6 CW: 172.8 GW: 130
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in 200.1 - not quite below 200.

Kokomo Joe - your trip sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to hearing about the highlights when you return.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    going into 'slow' mode for the moment.

tdonlin, is that a Google Docs document ? Can you share it (read only) with us please - 'gazz777 "AT" gmail "DOT" com'

It's just an excel spread sheet that I save as a jpeg and crop. I update each week and save the new version. I'll send you the excel sheet.
  • graysie99
    Options
    Hi Guys

Not a good week - last week 347 this week 348 so 1lb back on.

I know why - wifes birthday mid week so a couple of real blow-outs, also a bit lax on food recording this week. Really going for it this week, no nore blow outs til Christmas day!

Cheers

Graeme
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    177.2 woo!