Looking for a few good men

Options

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Okay up two weeks in a row, so I officially changed it on my ticker too. LWW 313.2 CW 315 up 2.8lbs. :grumble: :noway: I know I didn't gain that much muscle, but I also put a new hole in my old belt and on my new belt I went to the second hole, so the NSV's are not in sync with the scale and while I get more satisfaction from NSV's, I'm gonna kick this pig and get that scale to start moving down again.

Some great losses this week guys, I will be a loser next week and join your ranks again!:happy:

Nice loss Fryboy!
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    StevLL,

I am a big believer in the body not liking to multi task. I find it loses inches or loses weight. It never seems to do both with me. I haven't really found a time (YET?) where I've gained but things have gotten smaller. If things are loosening up, the lbs should fall off shortly.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    StevLL,

I am a big believer in the body not liking to multi task. I find it loses inches or loses weight. It never seems to do both with me. I haven't really found a time (YET?) where I've gained but things have gotten smaller. If things are loosening up, the lbs should fall off shortly.

Thanks Kokomo,
    I have been lifting pretty solid and heavy so it could be inflammation and some muscle growth as I have historically built muscle easily but that would only account for about a 1/2lb a week max, so the rest is either water or good ole fashion fat. I was redoing my meds in my am/pm holders and realized tonight I had not taken my thyroid medication for the last 5 days which may have something to do with it too. I'm hopeful it will drop off next week.
    Thanks for the encouragement.
  • smarterthanyoda
    Options
    LWW 283.4
    CWW 279.8
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    SW: 197lb
    CW: 173lb
    Last Week: 175
    GW: 160lb

Net Loss: 2lb

YEY! :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 326
    CW: 324

Took advantage of the extra hour with extended cardio work break. I work weekends and graveyard so I didn't get 1 extra hour of sleep. Lucky for me working those times and days allows me to go outside and get in a good burn.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW - 371.6 10/31/11
    CW - 372.2 11/7/11
    Gain - 0.6 lbs

Bad weekend for me. Our church had it's 20th annual community outreach BBQ. Fed 350 folks this year. Up all night Fri smoking lots of pork shoulders and chickens. I tried to resist, but pork ribs straight off the smoker at 2 AM sure are tasty.

Think the salt is what got me. Was actually up 4 lbs yesterday when I weighed, so all the water I drank yesterday must have helped. Back on track this week.

--Greg
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Checking in... 2nd week with no change... at all. Between having the "crud" and not losing anything in over two weeks, it's getting depressing. Better luck next week. :grumble:
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen,
    I'll get the chart posted a little later today, I have some errands to do this morning with the wife.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW - 234.6 10/30/11
    CW - 233.4 11/6/11
    Lost - 1.2
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations Gents,
    This weeks biggest loser is Gazz777 with a 9.7 pound loss. Wow, congrats! Fryboy1002 also had a fantastic week with a 7 pound loss. Had a great response from everyone this week.
    I'm hoping to have a good week. My wife had surgery last week and was in the hospital for a couple of days and I've been off from work to try and take care of her. Still off this week to help her out all I can. Hopefully I can try and get some exercise in when I can.

week4.jpg
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    SW 427
    LWW 417.4
    TW 419.6
    GW 195

I made some bad choices last week, I'm paying for it this week.

aug
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Has anyone created a Group for us using the new Group feature?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    was just about to ask myself. it be great.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Never heard of it. Can someone tell me what it is? Is it something I can just move this thread to?
  • discodaddy61
    discodaddy61 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ok im in here is my stats. starting weight 325 last week 322 and this week 320. i lost 50 pounds last year and have been going up and down since which is why i joined here to stay focused. i have a goal to lose 100 pounds and a mini goal to lose 25 pounds by christmas. my ultimate goal is to become a personal trainer to go along with my PT degree so i can be gym rat lol and help other people.
  • peteb79
    Options
    Never heard of it. Can someone tell me what it is? Is it something I can just move this thread to?

Click on "Community" and then "Groups" and a group can be created where we can keep tabs on everyone in the group.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion after eating healthy for the last month or so, grabbing something at Wendy's was not a good idea. I always thought they were better than the alternatives. I guess not.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations Gents,
    This weeks biggest loser is Gazz777 with a 9.7 pound loss. Wow, congrats! Fryboy1002 also had a fantastic week with a 7 pound loss. Had a great response from everyone this week.
    I'm hoping to have a good week. My wife had surgery last week and was in the hospital for a couple of days and I've been off from work to try and take care of her. Still off this week to help her out all I can. Hopefully I can try and get some exercise in when I can.

week4.jpg
    really ? oh cool.

Take out 2lb for shoes (which meant I started 2lb lighter already) - adjusted weight, from now on the difference will be right, unless I start weighing butt-naked.

Ty Tim, hoping for speedy recovery.

Gary
  • peteb79
    Options
    It's Friday, here's my update:

LW: 254.10
    CW: 252.00
    Loss: 2.1 pounds!