!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Day 15, Day 6 of Level 2. Felt good tonight. Needed to sweat out what otherwise would have been tears. :sad:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday!
    D4L2- 10/31
    D5L2-11/2
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 15, Day 6 of Level 2. Felt good tonight. Needed to sweat out what otherwise would have been tears. :sad:

Hope you are doing okay....workouts are so great for that. Big hug. :flowerforyou:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    did day 14 and 15 tonight, both level one. hate getting behind, but i admit i love the feeling i get after finishing two in a row..
    ive been thinking about taking measurements for a halfway point, but i havent decided if i wanna do it, or wait til the end for a bigger number lol
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    did day 14 and 15 tonight, both level one. hate getting behind, but i admit i love the feeling i get after finishing two in a row..
    ive been thinking about taking measurements for a halfway point, but i havent decided if i wanna do it, or wait til the end for a bigger number lol

that is an intense workout, i did it a few days ago. great job! i would take halfway measurements and, if it helps, pics. i did (i even posted them :noway: ) and i found out that i lost 7 inches in one month since joining MFP. 7 inches! my weight's only gone down by 5 lbs so it was awesome to see concrete evidence of my hard work. i took thee pictures and was shocked (literally) to see that 14 days in, I have the beginning of what i think i can call AB DEFINITION! lol. i am cautiously proud and it motivated me sooo much more to do every workout to the best of my ability. (and it sort of makes natalie, jillian, and vraises much more tolerable :tongue: ) Great job on all of your hard work so far. keep it up!
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Ok guys- decided to do halfway progress pics and measurements. Halfway through (13 Shreds!) and i'm down 7.5 inches all around since beginning. that's pretty cool to me. Weight is coming off slower. i think i can see some changes so i hope it keeps going! i want to definitely see more results by the end.

BEFORE:
    mkdgtf.jpg

HALFWAY:
    mhudko.jpg

It's hard to tell if anything is changing but i guess i'll try and believe the numbers! :huh:

wow you look great! i needed some motivation!

Thank you so much for your words. that motivates me even more! a great nsv, in my eyes. :>) keep it up and i think jillian will be proven right. "we'll be shredded in no time." LOL
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Completed L2D3 last night. Won't have time to do it this evening as I have a work function. But I'll try depending what time I get home. L2 is a horrible thing. My arms are buggered by the time I do the last ab exercise. I struggle to hold myself up on my jelly arms.. Hopefully I'll get stronger..
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2 done! man level 2 is such a killer! especially the third ciruit with the leg raise things and v flys.. feel the burn! soo thats 7 days level 1 and 4 days level 2....

I think I will just be doing 7 days of each level as the fourth week is my wedding week so I will just have to squeeze it in when I can!
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 17 level 3 DONE!! after run and before gym session so worn out!!
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    Im still doing my 30 just haven't been to a computer til now! I'm still going only 13 days left! WE got this!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 17 (level 2, day 7) Check! Keep pushing through everyone! I'm so excited to see what level 3 brings, I'm losing pounds and inches!! My hubby has made comments almost everday about how much my body is changing so quickly. :happy:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 17 (level 2, day 7) Check! Keep pushing through everyone! I'm so excited to see what level 3 brings, I'm losing pounds and inches!! My hubby has made comments almost everday about how much my body is changing so quickly. :happy:

Congratulations!!! So motivating.
  • sarahkatara
    Options

My fiancee has been saying the same thing and it's crazy to me! he says he sees and feels a difference so i tend to believe him. when i measured myself i realized he is right! it's such a great motivation though, to hear that. i'm glad you have such a good hubby to motivate! we are lucky! :happy:
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 don last night, it absolutely killed me, but i have no aches this morning so im beggining to doubt my efforts! Day 2 tonight!

xx
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 15 : Level 1 : DONE Yesterday !

Day 16 : Level 2 : DONE Today !

I am not loosing any lbs but my inches are coming off .. KEEP GOING EVERYONE !
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Okay I think I am finally done with level 1 as of yesterday which was day 10 for me. I will start level 2 day 11 for me today :bigsmile: Hope I can make it. Have a great week everyone!!!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 17 L2 Done! Keep it going everyone!:smile:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D18 L1 and L2 Day 8 of L2--just 2 more days and I'm onto Level 3!!! I'm hoping since I've been doing L1 and L2 in a row for a few days that L3 won't be torture. Oh well...I'm doin it!!!
    I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts!! Keep at it!
    Cristi
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    30DS level 2 and walking dog today woop woop
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ok I couldn't find the new thread. :bigsmile:

Day 16 Level 1 Complete.
    Day 17 Level 1 Complete.

Hurt my knee, so sticking with Level 1 for a few more days. So far I haved worked out 15 out of 17 days. So proud of myself. Could of never done it without everyones help!! Thanks bunches!!!! :heart: