!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options
:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

:drinker: WELCOME MY WONDERFUL SERIOUS SHREDDING BUDDIES!!! :drinker:

WELL HERE WE ARE ... MONDAY 17TH OF OCTOBER HAS ARRIVED. :happy:

I HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT OVERWHELMED BY THE SHEER VOLUME OF PEOPLE WANTING TO SHRED WITH ME!!

150 PLUS AT LAST COUNT!!! :noway:

THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR JOINING MY GROUP, I PROMISE I WILL BE HERE THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH TO SEE OUR PROGRESS AND SUPPORT YOU ALL.

AS THIS IS MY 4TH 30 DAY NON STOP SHRED SESSION I KNOW I WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE IT.
I WILL DO THE SHRED DVD DAILY WITH YOU ALL AND ON DAYS WHERE I CAN NOT DO THE DVD WHILE I'M AWAY FROM HOME I WILL DO DOUBLE THE DAY BEFORE OR THE DAY AFTER. I HOPE EVERYONE WILL FOLLOW THIS EXAMPLE AND DO THE DVD DAILY WITHOUT FAIL OR MAKE UP ANY MISSED WORKOUTS. THAT IS KEY TO SUCCESS!!! :wink:

WITH SO MANY OF US SHREDDING TOGETHER THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT FITNESS LEVELS, SOME OF US ARE NEW TO THE SHRED, SOME HAVE STARTED NOT MANAGED TO COMPLETE IT AND COME BACK FOR ANOTHER TRY, SOME HAVE STARTED ALREADY AND WILL WORK OUT TO DO EXTRA DAYS IF THEY STAY WITH US UNTIL THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER - OUR FINISH DATE!!! SOME OF US HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!! LIKE ME!!! :love:

I HAVE PROMISED TO DO EXTRA DAYS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T GET THEIR DVD THROUGH UNTIL LATER THIS WEEK BUT I HOPE WE WILL ALL BE SHREDDING BY FRIDAY. ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THEIR DVD IN TIME ARE WELCOME TO DO EXTRA WITH ME!! I THINK THAT WOULD BE A LOVELY GESTURE AND THE EXTRA SHRED SESSIONS ARE SURE TO BENEFIT US!!

WE CAN DO THIS TO SUIT OURSELVES SO DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAT THE SHRED DAILY IF THAT IS ALL YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO.
I WILL BE SHREDDING DAILY, LEVEL 1. I WILL BE RUNNING 3 TIMES A WEEK AND DOING 5 ARM AND AB WORKOUTS EACH WEEK.
THIS IS MY NEW EXERCISE PLAN.
I WILL BE WEIGHING IN AND MEASURING BEFORE AND AFTER, I WILL POST MY WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS HERE WITH MY FIRST LOG IN TO SAY I DID MY FIRST WORKOUT.

EVERYONE CAN DO THIS TOO IF THEY THINK IT WOULD BE HELPFUL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU WOULD RATHER NOT. :bigsmile:

COMBINING THE SHRED WITH A SENSIBLE EATING PLAN IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOUR HOPING TO LOSE WEIGHT IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, I DOUBT I WILL LOSE ANY WEIGHT FROM SHREDDING BUT I AM HOPING TO TONE UP AND SWAP A BIT OF FAT FOR MUSCLE, I SHALL SEE SOME IMPROVEMENTS IN SIZE AND SHAPE I HOPE.
I WILL BE COMMITTING TO A SENSIBLE EATING PLAN THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 30 DAYS, I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE OF BISCUITS AND CHOCOLATE!! I HAVE NOT BEEN LOGGING MY FOOD PROPERLY LATELY BUT WILL GET BACK TO IT THIS WEEK. :huh:

PLEASE ALSO LIST YOUR FOOD GOALS AND WEIGHT GOALS IF THIS WILL HELP YOU, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE THEIR DIARY PUBLIC OR OPEN TO FRIENDS DO SO AND WE CAN KEEP YOU ACCOUNTABLE.
I WILL DO THIS FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS AS I NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY FOOD STARTING TODAY, ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU WISH TO VIEW MY FOOD AND EXERCISE DIARY!! :tongue:
PLEASE IGNORE LAST WEEKS DIARY AS I HAVE NOT BEEN LOGGING PROPERLY :embarassed: TODAY IS A NEW DAY AND I WILL LOG PERFECTLY FROM NOW ON. :flowerforyou:

I HOPE EVERYONE WHO HAS SIGNED UP WILL STAY WITH US UNTIL THE END, I WANT TO SEE ALL OF US LOGGING IN DAILY AND REPORTING BACK, THERE IS SUCH A LARGE GROUP OF US THAT IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO TRACK EVERYONE SO I NEED YOU ALL TO COMMIT TO THIS, WORKOUT AND CHECK IN DAILY, WE NEED TO BE POSITIVE AND GET IT DONE EARLY IN THE DAY WHERE POSSIBLE AND SIGN IN HERE TO SAY WE HAVE DONE TODAY'S WORKOUT. I HOPE EVERYONE WILL CHECK ON EACH OTHER AND KEEP US ALL GOING!! WE WILL DO GREAT TOGETHER!!!

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR DOING THIS WITH ME, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR YOUR RESULTS AND HOW YOUR FEELING.

IT'S GOING TO BE HARD WORK, EVERYDAY FOR 30 DAYS STRAIGHT IS TOUGH BUT WE CAN DO IT AND WE WILL FEEL AMAZING FOR COMPLETING THIS SO LETS DO IT!!!

ANYONE NEW WHO HAS NOT YET SIGNED UP PLEASE COMMENT THAT YOU ARE NEW AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN BELOW, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY, YOU NEED TO SHRED TODAY TO GET IN, LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOLKS, SO GET ON BOARD IF YOU CAN.

SO HERE WE ARE....

HERE ARE OUR MEMBERS SO FAR:

melgibson
sonia2003
torsaer
xXmimiXx
Louise12
mommynmotion
msenior
nicoled87
thebamboophoenix
kalebsmama07
nutrigaby
sambuka8
JennaMarie222
monih10
shantronathon
mbnharrison
twinkietigress
rachelleahsmom
genthel
walkinmydoxies
acarmickle1
ayahra
cbekkevold
spaceEF
nirvana1
caicon
chocolattahottie
wendyc122005
Jelybe
1stStep100
galaxyhearts
queenmegan
amendoza117
justaskforbrandy
deedeefelldown
kezziemc
jaeone
Skyrocket123
kel7298
rustiemae
franciellejoyce
a1rose
Alexa712
luvnsun1
kmki87
Mledieu
justle
AleenaZ
kittenzmeow
rhearose
kgb6days
monmay01
JennC831
ronke911
1amdeev
LilacLizabeth
ShellBell4281
rockeraxXx
Gay11nell
alaskagirl5
sarahkatara
bnigh001
kelsue35
amandae79
elissascotland
PattyCake123
londanfudd4eva
VerityFrances
melmarie4
paravision
kstoller2
jrhstarlight
kcrojas630
nibbles40
jmpierre
determinedsocialworker
Nita_Bita
skinnywannebe
allybally6
scarletlion
vegangirl88
TimeToWork
shellrae1973
Janel1978
kcmg0730
mrshaus
mi_tai
NthnButMoonshine
sdmcbride10
bennieangel
heathermae1022
lackie09
sunshinegirlnm
skinnygirlswearprada
Timmay®
Kina7381
Quilled
sb1023
kylaerin
charlibets
TVstfne
katemcconnal
afalls11
sugarbeans
jaavant
RedPaperClip
SmileyJ23
tabs4cherubs
lormc
shanintesar
smileyk003
sorzel19
rajimiah
LeslieL03
cralder58
RealDeal27
windyweather88
LilyVi
canidoit11
toque_de_miel
lakeyaj
carriann2012
stockers78
SarabellPlus3
LittlePam
kahavi
Adina81
dreamz48
stampinwithmb
lizlashley09
lovekck
rainbow52
Leobaby
jls1661
busymnmom
Prettyme924
bearcloud
fallenangelloves
rockerbabyy
yary317
fionarama
lauramary2
saintsteffers
flabnd01
trikimash
lildebbie
tageekly
jennysmission
Kalo10
needtotrack
eew85
CamayB
AwesomeJobe

I WANT TO SEE ALL OF US CHECKING IN HERE AND REPORTING BACK ON OUR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD GOALS.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, THE FIRST DAY OF 30 PERFECT SHREDDING!!! :drinker:

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!! :smile:

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    helllloooo!!!!!!!!!!! wow over 150 of us!! AMAZING! I have done the shred twice before but i am back for more! ... i lent my dvd to a friend so I am hoping it will be back with me today! if not il join in as soon as I can!

LETS DO THIS!!! YAY!!!!!!!

p.s feel free to add me fellow shredheads!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Shredders!! Got mine in early, before work!! My 3rd time Shredding, Did once all 30 days, 2nd attempt 15 days!! Going all they way this time!!
    Day 1 Level 1 alternated 5 and 3 lb weights!! Followed up by a 10 min stationary bike ride. Worked up a sweat! This is a workout you never get used too!! I Still hate those lateral arm raises!! Had an awesome workout!!

Feel free to add me as a friend to support EACH OTHER!!!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Im new and I would love to join
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to start tonight! I may take before pics too. Don't think I would ever post them, but I regret not having before pics of when I was at my biggest so I can compare and see the progress
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I amgoing to start tonight! I think I have talked my husband into at least trying it with me! Just my luck I started getting a cold yesterday, everytime I attempt to shred I get sick, my body is rebelling LOL!
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3!

I woke up... Owwwwiiiieeee!!!
    Wholly Glutes. These babies better shape up real good for all this pain. haha

Its my first time through and I plan on sticking with it!!!
    Good Luck everyone :happy:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    its finally here YAY!!!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to start tonight! I may take before pics too. Don't think I would ever post them, but I regret not having before pics of when I was at my biggest so I can compare and see the progress

I think you should take before pictures now, I regret not having any too!!

Maybe we should both do it!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I am on day 3!

I woke up... Owwwwiiiieeee!!!
    Wholly Glutes. These babies better shape up real good for all this pain. haha

Its my first time through and I plan on sticking with it!!!
    Good Luck everyone :happy:

Good girl!! Keep at it!!

:drinker:
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm done too - I've done the shred before so am starting at level 2. Set my alarm early and got my workout done before the day began properly! I need to eat clean while I'm shredding or it won't be worth it! Thanks for encouraging us all Mel! xxx
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    Hi all,
    I started yesterday, since I already know I may have to miss tomorrow...and I want to do the full 30 days!
    This is my very first time, and doing it yesterday and today means I am hurting like crazy...I know exactly which muscles I've worked out, cos I can sure feel them!! I have a feeling I'm going to be on Level 1 for quite a while! :-)

I'm also planning to continue with C25K...I've been a bit hit and miss with it, but hopefully, the shred will help motivate me a bit more. My eating plan is pretty solid, so while I'm not doing this to achieve a massive weight loss, I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs before Christmas.

Looking forward to hearing how you're all doing...it's great to have support!
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    I'm hoping to get my DVD this week! :( I'm going to do a bootcamp dvd tonight to make up for it! :)
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day One, level one, 5lb wts: completed!
  • Shellabella02
    Options
    Well hello everyone!! I am new to MFP (just joined this morning)!!!
    No time like the present to start the 30 Day Shred with everyone here!!
    I must say my motivation is at an ALL TIME LOW! However I am tired of this weight "weighing" me down!!

I'll go ahead and give a little background on myself and along with the shred I will accept any pointers to help me in my weight loss goals!
    I began gaining my weight back in college (6 years ago) and I have been packing them on ever since. Poor habits and stress are my main cause to blame! As well as a recent break up with my ex. I put on an additional 20 lbs tipping my scale at 201 lbs!! Yikes! I don't even like to type that and getting on the scale is miserable!!! My goal is to get back down to a normal and healthy weight of 140 lbs. My mom recently lost about 50 lbs and looks fabulous! I cannot wait to fit into cute clothes and feel better about myself!

With that said, please add me as your new friend on here and I really look forward to accomplishing this awesome goal with everyone here!!!

Thanks for reading!! :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Well hello everyone!! I am new to MFP (just joined this morning)!!!
    No time like the present to start the 30 Day Shred with everyone here!!
    I must say my motivation is at an ALL TIME LOW! However I am tired of this weight "weighing" me down!!

I'll go ahead and give a little background on myself and along with the shred I will accept any pointers to help me in my weight loss goals!
    I began gaining my weight back in college (6 years ago) and I have been packing them on ever since. Poor habits and stress are my main cause to blame! As well as a recent break up with my ex. I put on an additional 20 lbs tipping my scale at 201 lbs!! Yikes! I don't even like to type that and getting on the scale is miserable!!! My goal is to get back down to a normal and healthy weight of 140 lbs. My mom recently lost about 50 lbs and looks fabulous! I cannot wait to fit into cute clothes and feel better about myself!

With that said, please add me as your new friend on here and I really look forward to accomplishing this awesome goal with everyone here!!!

Thanks for reading!! :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy:

Hello my dear!!

Glad to hear you have your copy of the shred dvd and ready to go, your IN!!!! :drinker:

Let's get shredding!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I killed it today. Was tough but I loved it and I feel fantastic. It's 14:00 here and normally I have a bit of a dip in energy levels by now but alas.. this is not happening. I feel fantastic. It's the best. Why doesn't everyone do this? :)
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE, I'm on day 10-level 2, I found level one to be very boring. So as soon as the soreness went away I moved on to level-2. I WILL BE HERE FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a little freak out, Gain gain weight when I first started, now I'm back to where I was. My legs feel sooooooooooooo heavy right now, Can't wait for this part to be over, But new pants I recently bought are already feeling loose. THANKS TO ALL THE FOOD DAIRY CHECKERS-I REALLY NEED THIS!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    helllloooo!!!!!!!!!!! wow over 150 of us!! AMAZING! I have done the shred twice before but i am back for more! ... i lent my dvd to a friend so I am hoping it will be back with me today! if not il join in as soon as I can!

LETS DO THIS!!! YAY!!!!!!!

p.s feel free to add me fellow shredheads!

Hi Louise!!

It's lovely to see you here!! Not long till your big day now!!!

Hope you get your DVD in time for tonight's shredding session, if not you can join us when you have it back!! :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Good Morning Shredders!! Got mine in early, before work!! My 3rd time Shredding, Did once all 30 days, 2nd attempt 15 days!! Going all they way this time!!
    Day 1 Level 1 alternated 5 and 3 lb weights!! Followed up by a 10 min stationary bike ride. Worked up a sweat! This is a workout you never get used too!! I Still hate those lateral arm raises!! Had an awesome workout!!

Feel free to add me as a friend to support EACH OTHER!!!

Good o you for getting it in early, I was planning on doing mine before responding to MFP but saw I had quite a lot to do so have delayed it but it will be done soon!!

I have my son's 7th birthday tomorrow so will need to get it done early, must focus!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I amgoing to start tonight! I think I have talked my husband into at least trying it with me! Just my luck I started getting a cold yesterday, everytime I attempt to shred I get sick, my body is rebelling LOL!

Awww hang in there, I am sure you can make it through the dvd, you'll probably feel better for it afterwards too!!