Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options

Replies

• shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the easter challenge. I want to lose 15 more pounds. :happy: Thanks!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    No excuses, too many holiday cookies, mistletoe crunch,
    and White Christmas ice cream. I am up. :drinker:

177.0 :sad:

I can't wait for the holidays to be over so I can get back to
    my normal routine. Still exericising everyday. :bigsmile:
    Ready for the next challenge after the holidays.

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAY TO BE OVER, TOO AND THE WORST IS YET TO COME FOR ME!!!!!!!sorry for screaming but like the movie quote,.."i cant take this any more"...good luck all:flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    09/05: 151.2
    09/12: 150.0
    09/19: 148.2
    09/26: 147.4
    10/03: 146.2 <<<mini goal weight 147>>>
    10/10: 145.6
    10/17: 143.8
    10/24: 143.8
    10/31: 143.2 <<<mini goal weight 143>>>
    11/07: 142.0
    11/14: 141.6
    11/21: 140.6
    11/28: 144.0
    12/05: 140.6 (Yay! Lost Thanksgiving gain!)
    12/12: 139.4
    12/19: 138.8
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight 138>>>
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Week15.jpg
    Week151.jpg
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Pam3 - Oooohh... Homemade cookies... Yes, I wouldn't be able to eat just one. Chocolates would get me too!

Time2getFit4Life - For our next challenge, it will go from Jan. 2nd to April 7th (14 weeks). If your final weigh in is on the 25th, it won't be on our final chart. :-( Up to you though... I'm going to hurry and finish our last chart early (on the 24th) and then my family and I will start our Christmas party/celebrating as soon as I'm done. Then family is coming from out of town on the 25th and we are heading out of state on the 26th.

trimformecmb - About the triathlon... Go for it!

cathyl3 - I'm glad that your little dog survived. I know how those fur babies are loved!

stressd1mom - At least your scale was nicer this morning. :-)

bluiz13 - We started on 9/5 and you were 175.4.

vallejos6 - Sooo nice to be seeing your boys!

We're missing a lot of weigh ins this week. But...

Congrats to julidav, Pam3, nekosimba, Scarlettdawn764, gmomlyn, and shickam062604 for being our biggest winners of losing this week!

Congratulations to Scarlettdawn764 and gmomlyn for being our biggest losers overall!

For our last week, Pam3 and shickam062604, would you each please give us a mini challenge?

Here's wishing you all an enjoyable week leading up to Christmas!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    thanks kristen, great chart as usual....you have done such a great job on the charts during the challenge, thanks again......
    wow i cant believe this i was highlighted...YAY me....congrats to all, as for the challenge i think water is important all the time, but this time of the year when we are drinking and eating lots, we tend to forget our daily water intake, so for the challenge lets remember to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.....:flowerforyou:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm here! I forgot to weigh myself this AM. My daughter who lives near me had the day off...and her kids get the school bus at my house. After the kids left, the two of us were working on some Christmas presents we've been making. Then I helped her wrap presents from Santa for her kids. Before you know it, the kids were coming home from school.

Probably just as well I didn't weigh in this AM. Yesterday was cookie baking at my house. I ate way too many of them as they were coming out of the oven. And...ofcourse I was nibbling on them all morning today.

We'll see how the weigh-in goes at the end of the week....but I won't be losing any weight this week, lol! I'm looking forward to next year's challenge.

Have a great week, ladies!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Time2getFit4Life - For our next challenge, it will go from Jan. 2nd to April 7th (14 weeks). If your final weigh in is on the 25th, it won't be on our final chart. :-( Up to you though... I'm going to hurry and finish our last chart early (on the 24th) and then my family and I will start our Christmas party/celebrating as soon as I'm done. Then family is coming from out of town on the 25th and we are heading out of state on the 26th.

I certainly understand Kristen. I look forward to being ready on Jan. 2nd for the next challenge. Thanks again for this lovely group the chart and everything you've done throughout the challenge I will come in and post on Christmas day if I make it to the 160's or not but I know the final chart will be already complete. Have a very Merry Christmas
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    when did we start this challenge?? LOL..Kristen can you tell me what i weighed??? LOL at this point, i would like to end the challenge weighing less than what i started even if it is by ounces...this is what happened to me on the labor day challenge too...it sucks but it's a reality.....i'm still here, i'm still working it and i'll continue on....thanks for the great group girls....
    denise

I'm right there with you Denise!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    two pounds in four days...LOL I ouldnt get bac to my start weight by Sat....I really need to kick *kitten*
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your work Kristen !! :smile:

Congratulations on everyone who lost and now a race to the end !! :bigsmile:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!

Don't forget me for the next challenge. :drinker:
  • brooke159
    Options
    I've enjoyed following your Hubba Hubba group & I'd like to join your Easter group...I want to lose 1 lb a week. My current weight is 209. My goal weight is 159. Happy Holidays!
    Brooke
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Pam3 - Thanks for the water challenge!

gmomlyn - Cookies... Yum!!

Time2getFit4Life - Good luck this week trying to get into the 160's!

Shirley61 - I've got you for our Easter challenge. How much are you looking to lose?

brooke159 - Welcome to our Easter group! Since it is a 14 week challenge, I'll put you down as wanting to lose 14 lbs.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Our next challenge thread is ready and open. Here it is!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/424787-egg-cellence-for-easter
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    That doesn't mean we can't still write on this one... ;-) No posts today. :-( In a few minutes, I'm going to look back through our posts and see who has a sister like mine. I need to write about her again. :grumble:
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats! your doing amazing!!

starting weight:/heaviest: 178
    mfp starting weight: 162
    current: 150
    goal: 130 :) by May 10th (finaces bday and planning a trip);p
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    That doesn't mean we can't still write on this one... ;-) No posts today. :-( In a few minutes, I'm going to look back through our posts and see who has a sister like mine. I need to write about her again. :grumble:

is it the sister that is always skinnier??? i know it was me and there was someone else too lol....
  • brooke159
    Options
    Kristen - I'm new and have joined the Easter challenge...I've got a sister like that, too!
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Kristen.....I also have a sister who is skinny. She always has been. I don't remember if I wrote anything about her during this challenge. She's 3 years younger, about 2 inches shorter than me....and she weighs 115 lbs. I think she's weighed that for the past 30+ years. She's married to a big guy who must weigh close to 300 pounds. I always tell my family that the reason my sister is so skinny is because her husband eats all their food! ;) Anyway, I'm her BIG sister.....and, LOL, I mean that in more ways than one!

My sister lives about 7 hours away from me...so I don't get to see her often. But we always go away in May and in August for "girls" shopping week. Now, I know I'll never weigh 115....I would be way under weight and probably really sick if I did......but I'm hoping to lose a lot more weight in 2012 so that when I see her in May, I won't feel like the "BIG" sister! I mean, I'll always be her big sister, I just don't want to look like the BIG sister.

One more day and then Hubba ends. Everyone in Hubba has been so nice. I looked forward to reading everyone's posts every day. Now I'm looking forward to being an Egg next time. How many people signed up for the next challenge? Looks like a whole lot! More work for you, Kristen, our fearless leader!!!!!

So tomorrow will see me wrapping the last of the gifts, and cleaning the house. Saturday I'll be cooking all day for Christmas. We have company coming over in the evening Christmas Eve too. Then Sunday we'll have a house full. Busy, busy, busy.....but good times!

Lyn