Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options
Week6.jpg
Week61.jpg
Snowmen61.jpg

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    petiteerrant - You're another one... How are you able to be that weight and still lose that much in one week? Share, please! :-) Congrats on getting into the 110s!

cba4994 - Congrats on getting into the 140s!

shickam062604 - Congrats on getting into the 160s!

Chirron40 and fatchristine - Congrats on getting into the 170s!

stressed1mom - Congrats on getting into the 210s!

Sezmo83 - Wow... Sorry about your seizure. :-(

Jelybe - Even though it was hard, thanks for posting your weight anyway.

gmomlyn - You did fabulous when you ate out with your family!

There has been some fantastic weight loss this past week! I'm so happy for you! A little jealous too. ;-)

Congrats to gmomlyn for being the overall biggest loser of lbs and %. You're doing GREAT!

Congratulations to beefluv86, petiteerrant, Scarlettdawn764, shickam062604, and gmomlyn for being this week's biggest losers! Woo hoo!

Congrats to everyone that had a loss!

beefluv86 - Since this is your first time being highlighted, would you please give us a mini challenge for the week? Sorry to the past highlighted ladies that haven't been asked. Sometimes I don't remember about the mini challenges until quite late in the week. :blushing:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. Thanks again kcthatsme for doing such an awesome job with the chart.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Nice job losers!

I think this week and next week will be iffy for a loss for me with Beer Fest on the agenda. Hopefully, I will see Onederland very soon. It's a place I haven't visited in more than 14 years so, I'm pretty excited!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Great job to everyone who had a loss this week!!
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the good work! Thanks kcthatsme for all you do!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Great job biggest losers!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Always feels good to see a loss. When I started this challenge I thought there would be no way I'd make my goal weight by Dec.24. But now it's starting to look possible! Down to my last ten pounds! Woot woot! :bigsmile:
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Oh and also, grats to all of the losers this week!!! :drinker:
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am super excited that I made it to the biggest loser club!

This weeks mini challenge can be... to jump start each morning this week with a cardio burst. Whether it be a quick run in place, 10 jumping jacks, or burpees; get moving early to set the days pace! I am not a morning person so maybe it will jolt me. :wink:
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What are burpees?
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Great job to all the losers and thanks for the challenge. Kristen, as always awesome chart and thanks for all you do.
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    GREAAT JOB everyone
    just keep moving!!

Thanks Kristen
    muah----
    have a great week everyone!
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What are burpees?

Here is a video. Not sure that I could explain it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dq_NCzj8M
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Congratulations to all the losers! I'm aiming for one-derland for next week! Wanted it for this week, but didn't happen, so I plan to work harder for it for next week's weigh-in!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Scarlettdawn764 - You had a great loss for your weight! Since I weigh what you did, what is your secret? I've never had a loss like that in a week. EVER!

beefluv86 - Thanks for our mini challenge!

jllipson - I totally think you will be able to do it!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm here...just no measurements or weight to report...i'll try to get measurements for next week's chart....thanks for carrying me forward...dont drop me off please....great work losers...keep it up or should i say down LOL
  • petiteerrant
    Options
    petiteerrant - You're another one... How are you able to be that weight and still lose that much in one week? Share, please! :-) Congrats on getting into the 110s!

Haha, I absolutely love to exercise. I think that's the whole answer (well, that and the fact that I'm a college student so I have to buy healtheir foods -- i.e. fruit -- because they're cheaper than buying junk food -- removes the temptation of eating sweets). So I spend a great deal of time at the gym, taking classes.

Monday is "Hour of Power" (it's a British phenomenon, but it's the world's best workout. You can find the DVD on amazon.co.uk) and BodyPump (which is great for toning, not just losing). Tuesday is Jivamukhti Yoga (a more intense form of yoga than, say, hatha, but not as harsh as Bikram). Wednesday is BodyPump again, with Thursday getting in that second Hour of Power class. Fridays I rest, and just walk around Hyde Park. Saturdays I do Ashtanga Yoga in the mornings for that refreshing, awake feeling (it's like Jivamukhti in that it's more intense). And Sundays I do a class called New Body, which is basically just high impact and low impact aerobics mixed with a conditioning section. So it's very much like a circuit workout.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Great job Losers!!! You guys are doing awesome.
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Way to keep it going!