Do you ever wish you could get plastic surgery?

Options
123457»

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Um nope!

But I want to get rid of my boobs if they don't go back down. :(
    I really don't want C cups anymore they are too big for me seriously :(

But I highly doubt that I would ever get a reduction or any kind of plastic surgery!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes, definately. I'd love to get a boob job.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I used to want a boob lift but then I saw the surgery.....the whole surgery and heck no! Now for those who have lost a lot of weight I have heard some insurance will pay for the excess removed but they have to determine if you have too much or not.
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    Yes, the tip of my nose and a lift for my breasts.:grumble:
  • KarenGee1978
    Options
    Everyday I want plastic surgery. I was stabbed 12 years ago and I have scares on my neck my stomach my boobs and my face. But I look at them and think it has made me a stronger person and a better mother. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and my son survived the 10 stab wounds to my stomach. I have a huge scare that runs from right under my chest to me belly button and I think its ugly cause I lost all muscle mass in that area and it sags a little but as I loose weight it is going away. Just keep yourself tomed and keep working to keep the wieght off and you will all be fine. PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT ALWAYS WORTH IT. :happy:

My scars make me what I am SEXY
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Everyday I want plastic surgery. I was stabbed 12 years ago and I have scares on my neck my stomach my boobs and my face. But I look at them and think it has made me a stronger person and a better mother. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and my son survived the 10 stab wounds to my stomach. I have a huge scare that runs from right under my chest to me belly button and I think its ugly cause I lost all muscle mass in that area and it sags a little but as I loose weight it is going away. Just keep yourself tomed and keep working to keep the wieght off and you will all be fine. PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT ALWAYS WORTH IT. :happy:

My scars make me what I am SEXY

Thanks for putting this into perspective for me, Karen. :)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    yes. i'm saving up for it.