Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #13

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I didn't post the new week's charts yet. I was in the hospital on Sunday night with a gallbladder attack and intestinal infection. I haven't been up to much of anything and now my little one is sick too. I will get it out to you all as soon as possible.

In the meantime, don't forget your measurements and I'll check in with you all later. :heart:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Oh I didn't realize it was measurement time. So here's everything all together:

CW: 158.8
    Thigh: 23.5
    Waist: 39.25
    Hips: 40
    chest: 41
    Arms: 13
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Azeria - That commercial was brilliant! :blushing: LOL!! Yes, I swear I'd exercise too. :wink:

Jenn - Hey girl. I hope you're doing alright. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

I hope everybody is having a great week! Let's post some great losses this week. Hang in there everybody!

Christine :flowerforyou:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've decided what I want for Christmas!!! Go to this link, & check it out! I swear, I would be very motivated to exercise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEH4Yum4nN4

me too! Loved it!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I didn't post the new week's charts yet. I was in the hospital on Sunday night with a gallbladder attack and intestinal infection. I haven't been up to much of anything and now my little one is sick too. I will get it out to you all as soon as possible.

In the meantime, don't forget your measurements and I'll check in with you all later. :heart:

Dont worry about it. Take care of you and your little one first.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Jenn I hope you feel better soon and your little one too!

CW 164.6
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i totally posted last week but didn't realize you had already closed it out. lol. oops.

cw: 183.4lbs

i've been having a really hard time lately. i hate gaining weight. i'm hoping to get back in my groove soon...
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hellloooooo everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:

I just wanted to say something.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't think that I was disappointed in any one of you!!! :brokenheart: That is totally not the case. I was (and am) more frustrated that life does not allow for us to focus on the things we want to and last week was a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE by life, for many of us.

We are all struggling with our challenges, and that is what life is about, ups and downs. There's a few songs that I listen to when things get rough and I wanted to share a piece of the lyrics with you...

It feels like we're living from paycheck to check
    And we wake up wondering what might happen next
    Yeah, sometimes it feels like we won't make it through
    But the hard times pass like the good ones do

The hard times pass like the good ones do... I love it! :heart: And I hope all of your hard times pass quickly and your good ones last a little while longer. :smooched:

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week, and make sure you make time for yourself! :flowerforyou:

Hey Jen! Thank you for the inspiration!!! I really needed this today!!! Sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital on Sunday! Take care of yourself!!!!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    10 arms
    29 waist
    21 1/2 thigh
    33 bust

Have a Terrific Tuesday! :smile:
    Forgot about my big hips 39 :laugh:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Jen, I hope you are feeling better.

I think I have an NSV to report. I need a belt... If I'm not too careful, my pants fall down. Would that count for an NSV?
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    MISSING 13 WEIGH-INS FOR THIS PAST WEEK

Missing two weeks of weigh-ins from:
    Butterbuns30
    jackelyn14
    roseagee
    yramesor333

Missing the most recent weigh in from:
    beautyinthedark
    chrisraem
    cmpinklisa
    cohawk11
    kjnicol
    MarlenaLB
    Mary_Kate
    SunnyDenise
    teri1956
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    I am leaving work now and will close out the week tonight when I get home. Hopefully that will give those that are missing some time to log in :happy: Thank you everyone for your patience!!! :blushing:

(On a super positive note........ we hit a major milestone this week!!!) Can't wait to see what it is!!!!!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    oops I forgot about measurements.
    waist 74
    hips 97
    everything else the same
    Happy week everyone:)
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    My weight is the same. :-( Well I am going to keep excercising and try to eat right (well eat even better when TOM is over). There will be a loss soon. I will do my measurements tomorrow. I think they are the same.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    on holiday at the moment without a tape measure but i can give u my measurements i took last week for another challenge. Chest:40", waist: 34", hips:41", arms:10.5", thighs:25". On phone, sorry about the lack of paragraphs!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    B: 44.5
    W: 47.5
    A: 13.5
    T: 26.5
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    B - 43
    W - 40.5
    H - 47
    T - 26
    A - 14

I took these yesterday on the 25th. Looks like I lost a couple of inches. Last night at P/T conferences I was talking to one of the teachers & she mentioned that she could tell I had been losing weight. After talking for a minute she said she had MFP on her phone but had not used it. It was exciting to me that others can see the results of my plugging away. :tongue:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    My measurements haven't changed. I hope to see a big change next month
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    My measurements are the same as last month
  • LoriSteib
    LoriSteib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CW 171 - need to do measurements still! I'm baaack now though!!