AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    A "How you doin" works for me!!!!:bigsmile:
    [joey's voice]How you doin'?[/joey's voice]
    :tongue:
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I don't like to be flirted with,it makes me uncomfortable as he//. Might be cuz I havnt been single for 12 years!

BUT,if I was single,id want them to be blunt! I HATE when people beat around the bush... :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    In college, I had just broken up with another guy when my now husband started flirting with me and sitting down with me at lunch. We had some great conversations, but he didn't really kick it up a notch and actually ask me out until we were at a friends house with a bunch of people for dinner, and I baked a pie for dessert. So ladies, if you want a guy to take a hint, bring him pie. :-P
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anyone flirt with me in I can't remember how long....but a compliment is nice.
    I don't believe that for a second

Sadly it is true Lol.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anyone flirt with me in I can't remember how long....but a compliment is nice.

Sadly it is true Lol.

Maybe you dont go out enough? I have a hard time believing this either!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sadly it is true Lol.
    Well I certainly think you are very beautiful. How's that for a compliment?
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like a woman to look me in the eye. But not in a "I'm crazy" sort of way. A deep gaze, a little shy smile, playing with her hair, that sort of thing. And if she bites her lip I'm a gonner!!!!!!! Lol
    This is a perfect wat to flirt!!I am a dreadful flirt,always have been,but not in an aggressive manner...I tend to twirl my hair wen nervous,and I always bite/lick my lips...I live a guy to make me giggle,and I always make eyecontact for just long enough to let them know they are on my mind..bad girl really!!!
    :blushing:
  • Tani316
    Tani316 Posts: 28
    Options
    Love it when it's done tastefully and respectfully. :happy: I don't like feeling like a piece of meat dangling in front of a starving wolf. :devil:

Amen to that. Also I don't mean for it to but really engaging direct eye contact coupled with asking questions that show genuine interest in me sends me all a-flutter. (Mwah)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Sadly it is true Lol.

Hello there! th_flirt.gif
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Smiles & A Special look.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I like a girl who's really forward. The more direct she is the better... I like to know their intentions from the beginning... like when they walk right up and grab a nice big handful.......................

of my wallet...

I completely agree with this. I would sometimes flirt with guys before I got married, but when I first met my husband I knew he was my destiny and was very agressive when it came to flirting. I had no scruples and made him blush. Happily married for 5 years now! I still make him blush.

I completely agree as well. And the grab a big handful has happened to me before. I was completely shocked.
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    A smile or nice eyes can grab my attention. After that it's all about how much we have in common and a good sense of humor. I'm a huge flirt (thank God my husband is okay with it) so if a guy pays me a genuine compliment it definitely helps.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    a compliment is nice. but i'm pretty oblivious to flirting. i'd say i rarely get flirted with, and if it's happening, i don't notice it.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Eye contact and a cute little smile is always good :)
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    As someone said already, I try to save the flirting for my husband but that being said, a girl wants to still know she is attractive, so I love when I get nice little compliments or a smile and wink :wink: I am big on making eye contact and I smile at people all the time so I guess if that is flirting...I am more of a flirt than I thought.:happy:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    A smile or nice eyes can grab my attention. After that it's all about how much we have in common and a good sense of humor. I'm a huge flirt so if a guy pays me a genuine compliment it definitely helps.

THIS ^^^^ love it~
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I'm pretty clueless when a girl flirts with me. I basically need the direct approach otherwise... duhhhhh

So if anyone of my MFP friends have flirted with me and I seem clueless... it's not an act. Be more direct.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    really, i like to be treated like a piece of meat. tell me i'm sexy and you just want to do me. not that it'll get you anywhere, as i'm married, but it's still nice to hear!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I like when they hit me over the head with their club and drag me to their cave.

j/k - When I was single I liked when they approach me and just start talking. An introduction goes a long way.

Things I don't like that people have tried on me include pinching my *kitten*, interrupting me in the middle of another conversation, cheesy pick up lines (unless they are incredibly funny), or in general being presumptious and imposing.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I like when they hit me over the head with their club and drag me to their cave.

j/k - When I was single I liked when they approach me and just start talking. An introduction goes a long way.

Things I don't like that people have tried on me include pinching my *kitten*, interrupting me in the middle of another conversation, cheesy pick up lines (unless they are incredibly funny), or in general being presumptious and imposing.
    Me Tarzan. You Jane!