How do you like to be flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    :wink:
    I'm pretty clueless when a girl flirts with me. I basically need the direct approach otherwise... duhhhhh

that explains a lot..
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    A smile is about all it takes. Which gets me in trouble as I come across very flirty. Saying a statement that shows you have a brain kind of hooks me too ;-)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty clueless when a girl flirts with me. I basically need the direct approach otherwise... duhhhhh

Hah! I tell people that to their face. "Are you flirting with me, because I won't pick up on it if you are"
    I always think people are just really nice. But if someone touches me, I get the picture pretty fast. (Not inappropriately, just in general)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hah! I tell people that to their face. "Are you flirting with me, because I won't pick up on it if you are"
    I always think people are just really nice. But if someone touches me, I get the picture pretty fast. (Not inappropriately, just in general)
    Sometimes its hard to tell
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I flirt with a smile and a simple hello doesn't have to be over the top or difficult
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one's said this yet... ask me to dance. No bump and grind kind of dancing, but a real dance, like a two-step, waltz, hell, even a polka will get the job done.

When my husband and I started dating, he used to throw popcorn down my low-cut shirts... apparently that works on me too :noway:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Im friends with almost exclusively men and we playfully flirt all the time. Then again, me and my female friends playfully flirt all the time too.

My favorite way, tho? When my bf smacks my butt, hahaha
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I like when they hit me over the head with their club and drag me to their cave.

j/k - When I was single I liked when they approach me and just start talking. An introduction goes a long way.

Things I don't like that people have tried on me include pinching my *kitten*, interrupting me in the middle of another conversation, cheesy pick up lines (unless they are incredibly funny), or in general being presumptious and imposing.

This reminds me of my very first post asking why people follow caveman diets when we no longer socialize like cavemen :P

All the same, pretty smiles make me weak in the knees. Subtle talk and wit will win me over :D
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one's said this yet... ask me to dance. No bump and grind kind of dancing, but a real dance, like a two-step, waltz, hell, even a polka will get the job done.

When my husband and I started dating, he used to throw popcorn down my low-cut shirts... apparently that works on me too :noway:
    I swing dance but it's hard to find women that can follow. I also, waltz, tango, foxtrot and rumba but swing dance is by far my favorite.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I like when they hit me over the head with their club and drag me to their cave.

j/k - When I was single I liked when they approach me and just start talking. An introduction goes a long way.

Things I don't like that people have tried on me include pinching my *kitten*, interrupting me in the middle of another conversation, cheesy pick up lines (unless they are incredibly funny), or in general being presumptious and imposing.

Buhaha. Perfect reply to all these "flirt" thread. Jesus people.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anyone flirt with me in I can't remember how long....but a compliment is nice.
    I don't believe that for a second

Sadly it is true Lol.

Maybe you dont go out enough? I have a hard time believing this either!!

This could be true. With 3 kids those nights are few and far between :ohwell:
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    [/quote]
    I swing dance but it's hard to find women that can follow. I also, waltz, tango, foxtrot and rumba but swing dance is by far my favorite.
    [/quote]

I swing....dance that is. :wink: It's hard to find guys to swing dance with. That's actually how my husband won me over. :smile:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sadly it is true Lol.
    Well I certainly think you are very beautiful. How's that for a compliment?

Well thank you :flowerforyou:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Proof that guys are more complicated than girls. Seems like it's split down the middle - half of you like direct contact by a confident woman, and the other half prefer the shy, submissive non-approach. All YOU have to do is offer to buy us a drink or hold the door. :wink:
    ...then wonder if it's just the drink you're interested in.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Proof that guys are more complicated than girls. Seems like it's split down the middle - half of you like direct contact by a confident woman, and the other half prefer the shy, submissive non-approach. All YOU have to do is offer to buy us a drink or hold the door. :wink:
    ...then wonder if it's just the drink you're interested in.

... or worry about what's in the drink.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I like the flirting where she has sex with me. Yeah, pretty sure that's my favorite.

Honestly though, I'm the loud and obnoxious and funny one at a bar. If she can hold her own in a conversation with me when I'm drunk...she pretty much wins.

My fiance managed to get ME to buy HER a drink at MY birthday party when we first met. She won..well...a ring for her efforts
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Gotta find the right girl, I guess. My husband is a terrible dancer, so I'll go out on the floor with anyone that asks me. Swing dancing is definitely a blast. Guys that can dance always impress the ladies, so don't quit asking.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i like it when a girl feels my arms and chest woooo
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Usually when I'm out I'm watching a game so I don't want to be flirted with. If she has something relevant to say about that game then that would get my interest. During commercials and halftime is another window where flirting is acceptable.
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I travel on the tube everyday, and to catch a smile from a girl going the opposite way on an escalator makes my day!