120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for viewing and commenting!! :D I welcome the feedback!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Truely Fantastic! Congrats!! You look awesome. I just started and this gives me so much motivation. Thank you for sharing your story. What type of exercise did you incorporate into your daily routine?

Thank you and congratulations on beginning your lifestyle change!! I started with the WiiFitPlus until March then got gym membership. I try now to hit the gym 4-5 times a week for 30-45 minutes. Right now mainly cardio. Lots of elliptical and treadmill. I do some free weights as well as crunches but mainly cardio. You can do it!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    amazing!!! wtg!!!!

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW!!

:D I agree! I said that today too looking at these pics! hehe!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Simply awesome! Very inspiring.

Thank you so much!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on all your hard work. You are very inspirational! :flowerforyou:

awe thank you so much! Its still hard to wrap my head around that I inspire other people, so its good to hear!! :D!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Way to go! I absolutely love that you took the same exact picture in the same place, in the same outfit! Awesome work girl...keep it up!

Ditto - great update - and fantastic job!!

Thank you!!!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    great job......what an accomplishment....
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing.Good for you! You are an inspiration!

Thank you!!! Truly appreciate it!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results!! You are an inspiration as I have 115-120 more to lose. You have clearly worked very hard. Congratulations! What a great role model you are to your child. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • brimir
    brimir Posts: 72
    Options
    wow! great job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    great job......what an accomplishment....

Thank you! It wasn't easy but looking back on it a year later it feels like it wasn't a year...time went so fast! Guess just taking it day by day and not looking at the long run pays off!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Outstanding results!! You are an inspiration as I have 115-120 more to lose. You have clearly worked very hard. Congratulations! What a great role model you are to your child. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YOU CAN DO IT!!! YOU CAN! I am proof right here that you can!!! I defiantly feel that way too! :D thanks so much!
  • tlc4ever
    tlc4ever Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss. I personally think it's better to list your BW as your weight after the baby was born, but it's still a great loss.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow! great job!

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job on the loss. I personally think it's better to list your BW as your weight after the baby was born, but it's still a great loss.

Yeah, I can understand that, but I didn't weigh myself until a month after my son was born and had lost 40lbs already by that time. Defiantly respect where your coming from, but this is how I track my journey! Thanks so much!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    amazing!

Thank you
  • Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that you wore the same dress and took the picture in the same spot. You Rock!!!
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    You are officially my hero!!!!

Amazing job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!