120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Please keep the dress so you can take the same picture when you reach your ultimate goal! I love that!
  • basicliving
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I love that you duplicated the clothing and setting for the second picture, too. Great pictures and awesome transformation. Congratulations!
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Its stories like yours that gives me hope and keeps me going
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference one year and a lot of hard work can do! You look happier and younger! Just think of how small you will be a year from now!
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • vtpics
    vtpics Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing Congratulations!! You have every right to feel as proud as a peacock!!
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    Wow!!! I want to smile like that!! Seriously, I do. What a great feeling huh? How does it feel? Congrats!!!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yup, here I am exactly 1 year ago I was in the early stages of labor to deliver my son. I use that weight as my last official weight (starting weight) to my weight loss journey.

Here is me on Oct 18th, 2010 at my heaviest 350 lbs
    2rgi0qw.jpg

And now here is me on Oct 18th, 2011 at my thinnest adult weight at 230lbs
    2vm8v4n.jpg

And to compare side by side
    jiidjr.jpg

I am so unbelievably proud of myself! I did this on my own, no diet tricks or gimmicks here. Hard work, portion control, increasing my water intake, making the food I eat a priority and saying "I am not on a diet, but a lifestyle change"

I love MFP and recommend it to so many people. The ability to quickly access information to decide what is best for my body has been great. The community who have supported, encouraged, and brought me to this point has been key in my success!

To all the people who see this and think they can't do it, you can do it! Set your mind to it and you will reach your goals and exceed them!

That's AMAZING! Huge difference! Glad you feel great about yourself and really made it a lifestyle change! Keep up the great work!!

Happy Losing
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations! Keep up the great work.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: awsome job!!!!!!! you look amazing
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    that's incredible! you look great!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    awesome! You're looking great and have a wonderful attitude Keep it up
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Congratulations in staying with your program! And~~~a special congratulations to allow yourself another YEAR to lost that last 55 lbs. As a former Coronary Care Unit RN, I can tell you that your HEART LOVES YOU for how you're doing in a healthy heart lifestyle. You are adding years to your life along with a remarkably improved quality of life. You are saving yourself from a life of multiple medical issues that would have been laden with strokes, heart "attacks", high blood pressure, joint replacement surgery (from the obesity). The most difficult challenge you will face is: keeping the fat pounds from creeping back on. You can do it~~~I believe in your ability to succeed because you're a winner.

Thank you so much! I defiantly knew I was running on a railroad track and luckily hadn't run into a train yet. I knew I couldn't keep tempting fate to much longer! Thank you for continuing to keep me inspired!
    Defiantly know that maintaining will likely be a lot harder than losing! I have a good support person who is dealing with reaching her goal weight and trying to maintain! Thanks again! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    that amazing! Great job!! It really is quite an inspiration to see it is possible!

Thank you!
  • sperfygal77
    Options
    Wow, you should be VERY proud of yourself! You inspire me! How did you add your goals at the bottom of the page?
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats...you have done an awesome job....keep up the good work...you look wonderful....:smile:
    Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great dedication!!

Thanks! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    :flowerforyou: way to go, you are my shero... i will get this done,

You can do it!!! I believe in you!:D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING!!! IF YOU CAN LOOSE OVER 100+ I SHOULD PROBABLY SUCK IT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY 38...GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

Oh your allowed to complain! Just as long as you don't let it get in the way of obtaining your goals! :) Heck I complain all the time!! hehe! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!