• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful!!
    Thank you!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    HUGE motivating story! My SW was 340, and while I'm only down about 19 lbs, it's a start. A long journey is ahead, but I love seeing success stories like these.

Way to go on losing 19 lbs!! That is awesome!!! You will be there in no time! I can still recall how happy I was to not see the 300 range anymore! Now I am eager to not see the 200 range! :D You can do it!!
    Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    amazing! I can't even believe that you can still fit in those clothes! Keep up the awesome work!

haha yeah well they were both very loose. The skirt I wore above my belly when I was in that 1st picture and now it sits (loosely) on my hips!)
    Thanks!
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! congratulations on your success! keep up the good work!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You have lost a whole high school student!!:laugh: :bigsmile: YOU look amazing and CONGRATS :flowerforyou: on the 1 year transformation you have made!! Hope you Loose to your goal and beyond hun thanks for your inspiration!!!

Hahha! Thanks! Yeah I defiantly feel like I have lost someone hahaha! :D:D Thankfully I am finding myself under all these layers too!
    Thanks! I will be posting again because I refuse to give up on my journey towards a size healthier! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you look fantastic! congratulations on your success! keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm always just blown away by these success stories. Congratulations.

They helped me through some dark times in my journey! I agree! Thanks!

So true, when I feel can't continue, success stories like yours help me keep going! Congratulations!!!! Job well done!!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I'm always just blown away by these success stories. Congratulations.

They helped me through some dark times in my journey! I agree! Thanks!

So true, when I feel can't continue, success stories like yours help me keep going! Congratulations!!!! Job well done!!!!

Totally! If I am way down in the dumps I can look at a max of 2 success stories and turn my mood around!
    I tell myself every night that no matter what I did that day (good, bad, nothing) that no matter what the sun will shine and tomorrow is a brand new day. No matter how much I resist its going to happen. So its up to me to make the most of whats already going to come. I can choose to live in the past and be trapped in an extremely overweight body, or I can say I am done being that person and I am going to change just even 1 thing today to make it a better day for me!
    (sorry longer rant than anticipated!)
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look great! well done, what an amazing achievement, these success stories are what make me believe I can do it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great! well done, what an amazing achievement, these success stories are what make me believe I can do it!
    :flowerforyou:

Thank you! You can do it!!! I am proof! And I agree it helped me out sooo much! Thanks again!
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just curious as to how much you gained because of baby? What was your pre-pregnancy weight? I think you should be commended for sure!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic!
  • suepeta
    suepeta Posts: 42
    Options
    Congratulations and wish you well in your goals.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Just curious as to how much you gained because of baby? What was your pre-pregnancy weight? I think you should be commended for sure!

At 16 I was 250lbs (was sent to a dietitian to try and lose weight but didnt) I have been since 18-19 275-290. I gained to 325 when I became pregnant in 2008 with my daughter (delivered in early Feb 2009) I didn't lose anything and didn't even care to start and was still in my maternity pants when we found out we were expecting our 2nd child (3 days before my daughters 1st birthday)I was 350 by the time he was born on Oct 19th. (hope that answers your questions)

Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic!

Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations and wish you well in your goals.

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all your kind words! It truly keeps me inspired as I continue on my goal of becoming a size healthier!
  • ccaaooii
    ccaaooii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thats brilliant :) you look fab!! well done u
  • ccaaooii
    ccaaooii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • kmlt08
    Options

Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!