Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    fantastic good for you

Thank you! :D
  • 135Lillee
    Options
    Great job! What an amazing difference, keep up the good work!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You have the right attitude and look awesome!!! Very proud of you girl :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much! I never imagined being about to do this and here I am. So utterly proud of myself! Thanks so much for your kind words!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look so great!! 120lbs is amazing! :) keep it going and you are definitely an inspiration.

Thank you! I completely agree! :D
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You are doing absolutely great :) And look fabulous!! Keep it up :-D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are doing absolutely great :) And look fabulous!! Keep it up :-D

Thank you! :D
  • beatriz9085
    beatriz9085 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome =) i wish you the best. KEEP UP The good work.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow Impressive and inspirational! People often forget that you don't need gimmicks to lose weigh. Wonderful Job!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are a real inspiration to someone like me, who has 110lbs to lose and just started here 3 days ago! I can't imagine being down even 50lbs by the one year mark, never mind 120! Fantastic!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Goodjob! You are looking great
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    HUGE motivating story! My SW was 340, and while I'm only down about 19 lbs, it's a start. A long journey is ahead, but I love seeing success stories like these.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    amazing! I can't even believe that you can still fit in those clothes! Keep up the awesome work!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You have lost a whole high school student!!:laugh: :bigsmile: YOU look amazing and CONGRATS :flowerforyou: on the 1 year transformation you have made!! Hope you Loose to your goal and beyond hun thanks for your inspiration!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome =) i wish you the best. KEEP UP The good work.

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow Impressive and inspirational! People often forget that you don't need gimmicks to lose weigh. Wonderful Job!!

Thank you so much!! You look amazing in your transformation pictures as well!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! You are a real inspiration to someone like me, who has 110lbs to lose and just started here 3 days ago! I can't imagine being down even 50lbs by the one year mark, never mind 120! Fantastic!

Welcome! You will learn a lot on here and I truly believe without this support I wouldn't have gotten nearly as far as I had!! You can do it! Any loss is a loss!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing!!!

Thanks! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Goodjob! You are looking great

Thank you very much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!