120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Please keep the dress so you can take the same picture when you reach your ultimate goal! I love that!

Defiantly will!! :D Its in a special place in my closet just waiting to be worn again next year! :D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I love that you duplicated the clothing and setting for the second picture, too. Great pictures and awesome transformation. Congratulations!

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Its stories like yours that gives me hope and keeps me going

You can do it!!! I know it! If I can, anyone can!! Thanks so much for your kind words!!!
  • traceycrapper
    traceycrapper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    fantastic good for you
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What a huge difference one year and a lot of hard work can do! You look happier and younger! Just think of how small you will be a year from now!

Hopefully quite a bit!! :D I defiantly think I will be under 175!:D Thanks!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude and look awesome!!! Very proud of you girl :flowerforyou:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats!

Thank you!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! 120lbs is amazing! :) keep it going and you are definitely an inspiration.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing Congratulations!! You have every right to feel as proud as a peacock!!

hehe good saying! Thank you!
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    thats amazing. wow.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow!!! I want to smile like that!! Seriously, I do. What a great feeling huh? How does it feel? Congrats!!!

Awe thank you so much!!! Defiantly feels amazing! No one could have described it to me a year ago what it would feel like sitting here today!!! You can do it! :D
  • Adventure2Fitness
    Options
    Inspiring!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great!

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    [/quote]

That's AMAZING! Huge difference! Glad you feel great about yourself and really made it a lifestyle change! Keep up the great work!!

Happy Losing
    [/quote]

Thank you so much!!! :D Defiantly hasn't been easy, but 10000000% worth it!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

Thank you!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    :flowerforyou: awsome job!!!!!!! you look amazing

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate it!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    that's incredible! you look great!

Thank you!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    awesome! You're looking great and have a wonderful attitude Keep it up

It hasn't always been easy but in the end its been 100% worth it! Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you should be VERY proud of yourself! You inspire me! How did you add your goals at the bottom of the page?

Thank you so much! In your signature option in the message board you can edit it! :D Thanks again!
  • WeighAhead
    WeighAhead Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's amazing and great inspiration, I started at a similar weight and have a similar 1 year goal! Thanks for posting your success story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!