120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. . what a great accomplishment. . Thank you so much for inspiring me today. .This was exactly what I needed. .:bigsmile:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look fabulous!! :happy:
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that you wore the same dress and took the picture in the same spot. You Rock!!!

Thank you!!!! :D:D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are officially my hero!!!!

Amazing job!!!

Awe!!! Thanks!!!! IDK if I feel hero worthy but heck I am still wrapping my head around even inspiring other people haha! Though so many people I have never met in my life have inspired me thanks to this site!! :D Thanks again!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. . what a great accomplishment. . Thank you so much for inspiring me today. .This was exactly what I needed. .:bigsmile:

Your welcome! Thank you for commenting! I know you can do it! If I can do it, anyone can!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look fabulous!! :happy:

Thanks so much!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I'm just starting and even though I don't have much to lose, sometimes I feel like there's just no way I'm going to do it. This kind of thing keeps me inspired!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wtg! you look fantastic & full of energy
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    i love how ur in the SAME outfit in the SAME place!! great job !!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go!!
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What a change! :D Thank you for sharing, it's a big inspiration.
  • eviledna
    eviledna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow well done you that's brilliant x
  • SheShe1987
    Options
    WTG...Awesome job...You look great!!! And thanx for posting the pics and going through the trouble of duplicating a year ago...very inspirational for you and us! :flowerforyou: We don't see it because it happens so gradually though we notice it in the size of our clothes, but it's still just amazing to have a before and after like this to really see the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is amazing. I'm just starting and even though I don't have much to lose, sometimes I feel like there's just no way I'm going to do it. This kind of thing keeps me inspired!

You can do it!!! Thank you so much for commenting! :D
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you are a super inspiration. big time congrats to you. I know you are going to do well as you continue your journey.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wtg! you look fantastic & full of energy

Defiantly have a lot more than I did before! Which is great since i have a 1 year old and a 2.5 year old!!! :D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    i love how ur in the SAME outfit in the SAME place!! great job !!

Thank you!!! :D Yeah I really wanted to capture the changes! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow, way to go!!

Thank you!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What a change! :D Thank you for sharing, it's a big inspiration.

Thanks so much for viewing and commenting! Your words keep me motivated to push myself even more!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow well done you that's brilliant x

Thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!