If you want to turn me on

Options
124»

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Looking for button....

Easiest way to find it is with diamonds you just sparkle it in front of her and it points out the way.

Now that is the truth! HA!!

Not interested in such things. Ha! Lol, for Christmas I once requested a top of the line vacuum cleaner! All I need is lots of lovin' & a road trip now & then! :-D

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Looking for button....

Easiest way to find it is with diamonds you just sparkle it in front of her and it points out the way.

Not for me! I dont do diamonds.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Hahahaha what about if she actually enjoys watching the game with you???

That is fine but they are limited to 15 words total per quarter.. Cheeers and going YEAH!! after a big play do not count towards those numbers. :-D

Also I could never ever ever ever ever date or fall in love with a Raiders or Bronco fan..... I have standards and values which by being a fan of those teams you have shown a severe lack of!

College wise as long as you aren't a USC or Missouri Western fan we are cool. ;-)

Go PATS!!!!!! I don't ever talk through football games! They're meant for watching, not background noise lol Same goes for hockey and baseball...I only had a brother, can you tell :-p
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    the sun on my naked body.
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Massage my feet omg.......

THIS! Or massage my shoulders, my back.... Heck, massage me anywhere.

YES! This for sure. Extra "points" for dishes and cleaning too. ;) LOL!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    When he smells good...! Or when he talks dirty, but in that "special" way! lol Phone sx... Having him brush my hair... Oh geez, my list could go on forever! :wink:
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    a bad girl
  • BrownSugar81
    Options
    when men give "that look"
    and many other things....
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Lets just say, i normally have my hair long... for a reason lol
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sucker for lingerie, mild stuff is great, but a corset and high heels will almost send me into a coma!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    A whisper in my ear close enough to feel you breathing. Even better if the words are kinky.

ALWAYS better when the words are kinky!!! This and a little nibble on the neck too!