talk me out of eating the corndog

Options

Replies

• jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I say you should ask your FRIENDS to be a little more supportive of your weight loss goals and not send you stuff like that. Take the corn dog idea and throw it away!
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Blargh, put them back in the pile with deep fried oreos and coke where they belong and eat something delicious but good for you instead, all that work for a grease battered hot dog... ehhhhhhh.
  • jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I say you should ask your FRIENDS to be a little more supportive of your weight loss goals and not send you stuff like that. Take the corn dog idea and throw it away!

uh yeah so I read what you said and than in my head made up that you said something else.... SORRY!! After reading it again I now know your friend did not sed it to you.... LOOONNNGGG day! again sorry
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    First see if you can touch the back of your throat with it.
    If you can and you don't gag, you deserve it!
  • eviltwinkie
    Options
    If the urge gets overwhelming... consider trying morningstar farms corndogs. Yeah, its a veggie dog. But seriously, most corndogs use crappy hotdogs, so you don't really notice the difference of faux meat there. They ARE low fat and the outside has a really nice corndog flavor! It's worth heating them in the oven, though. Corndogs aren't so good nuked.

I've also made cornbread muffins and cut low fat hot dogs and stuffed them in the center (or diced them and mixed it in with a bit of salsa.) Good part of the flavor, alot less agonizing on the stomach.
  • exploremore2011
    Options
    3. Hot dogs
    Hot dogs are made with horrifying processed meat parts (click here to see shocking photos of processed meat products, then preserved with a cancer-causing ingredient called sodium nitrite. As detailed in my book Grocery Warning, this ingredient causes brain tumors in children, not to mention leukemia, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer and other cancers. Hot dogs are far more dangerous to a child's health than lead paint in my opinion, and yet parents keep feeding them to their children!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/022014.html#ixzz1bA7A3fLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moM1s3cltTc&feature=related

and if that doesn't do it for ya try this one ;)
    http://www.mercyforanimals.org/pigabuse/

Remember you asked ;)
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm having corn dogs for dinner because that is what my 4 year old wanted for his birthday today. I've planned my day out in advance so I have room for a corn dog and cake for dinner.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Suck the dog out, leave the batter.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    EAT THE WHOLE BOX, SISTER!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

doit-1.jpg
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Save yourself the time and just tape it to your butt :bigsmile: That's what I do with cheesecake!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

lip_licker.gif
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    What is a corndog ? ( I am from the uk )

it is a hot dog (like a sausage or banger), breaded in corn meal/flour and fried in oil. it is served with mustard. delicious!

Glad we don't have them in the UK they sound delish and there are far to many other delish things I am currently trying to avoid!

Yeah....we American's like to deep fry everything and put it on a stick;P
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    What is a corndog ? ( I am from the uk )
    it is a hot dog (like a sausage or banger), breaded in corn meal/flour and fried in oil. it is served with mustard. delicious!
    Glad we don't have them in the UK they sound delish and there are far to many other delish things I am currently trying to avoid!
    Yeah....we American's like to deep fry everything and put it on a stick;P
    A proud tradition that started in the late 18th century, during the Revolutionary War. George Washington started messing around, looking for tasty snacks to go along with Sam Adam's beer.
  • Determined1980
    Options
    Or plan accordingly so you can eat the corndog (or two) and fit it into your cals/macros for the day.

Ditto what sidesteal said
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the help! i ate an egg salad sandwich with colby, a small side salad, some steamed broccoli and some left-over fritos. :) i couldn't fit the corndog in today with a visit to the french bakery this morning and pizza sandwich for supper so i'll have to add it into the meal plan later this week. it'll give me something to look forward to!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    thanks everyone for the help! i ate an egg salad sandwich with colby, a small side salad, some steamed broccoli and some left-over fritos. :) i couldn't fit the corndog in today with a visit to the french bakery this morning and pizza sandwich for supper so i'll have to add it into the meal plan later this week. it'll give me something to look forward to!
    BOO! Should have eaten the corn dogs!!!
  • chicklet846
    Options
    Go to the supermarket and buy yourself some yummy Morningstar vegetarian corndogs! :) they are lower in calories
  • TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just don't do it, because if you're like me you will crave corn dogs everyday for a week or better after eating one.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Just don't do it, because if you're like me you will crave corn dogs everyday for a week or better after eating one.

I'm the same way!! That's like if I allowed myself to have New York Fries Poutine... everytime I go near one after it would be calling my name, lol.