Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win Contest, Week #7 (closed)

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to weigh and measure yesterday. Can I still today (to stay in the 2nd chance group?)
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nice Job Erin! AND Naomi! Wow :)

1&7 please for me :)
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Good job to the losers!!! Especially the biggest losers!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    7 & 13 are my numbers. amazed to still be here after a gain. I need to kick it up but I am so stressed/discouraged about work. (hate my job) it is hard. Vodka makes life so much mellower. I am so glad my kids are all grown and I have no real responsability. :happy: :devil:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Can I choose #3 & #1 or does it need to be numbers not chosen yet?

Nope, it can be any numbers you want...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I totally forgot to weigh and measure yesterday. Can I still today (to stay in the 2nd chance group?)

Yes, you can still weigh in...or, just wait until next week
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Ok..so I pick 4 and 8.

Sorry I've been MIA...what....a.....week.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    7 & 13 are my numbers. amazed to still be here after a gain. I need to kick it up but I am so stressed/discouraged about work. (hate my job) it is hard. Vodka makes life so much mellower. I am so glad my kids are all grown and I have no real responsability. :happy: :devil:

The numbers are from 1 to 10...so, 7 is good and I'll need another. I PM'd you as well.

Robin, I don't need stress, discouragement to enjoy my liquor. I just like it. There's no denying it or even trying to find a reason to justify it. It is, what it is...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mamaturner is going to be the recipient of a 0.5 lb. penalty as designated by Evaitryst. So, my friend, the duct tape might be a good idea afterall.

Erin has Immunity for the week. Jamie and Naomi need to be very careful for a win so that neither one gets eliminated and the team is down to 2 players.

I'll be working on the numbers and post as soon as I am sure that I have everyone's
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    just wondering where are our measurements?? i was wanting to know how much i loss??? from my first lot

LOL oppsy just read last post LOL
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Oooooo game on!! I need the challenge this week to keep my *kitten* in line, we're having a mini vacay thanks to my parents odd career. They have a chiropractic seminar (i believe) at The Kalahari in the Dells, that means many meals in restaurants but also lots of active play in the water park n such, and if we're lucky a lil go karting! Now let's see, can I keep myself from drinking tho!?

Gonna try for a free adjustment! However if I'm wrong it's a dog show and I can just buy treats for the pooch lol. Here's hopin chiro!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    SECRET REWARDS....here they are!!! Make sure they are right!!

1. Take 0.50 lb. weight advantage
    Sara
    Chris
    Anne

2. Trade a player between the teams
    Sara
    Kasi

3. Give 0.50 lb. to selected player
    Heather
    Faith
    Chris

4. Immunity
    Heather
    Kasi
    Kim
    Erin
    Maria

5. Losing team takes 0.5 lb. disadvantage
    Jamie
    Robin

6. Winning team gets 1.0 lb. advantage
    Ronbo
    Jessica

7. Change the weigh-in date for 2 people (can’t be from the same team)
    •Must be last least 3 days after prior weigh-in for other person
    •Any day for yourself
    •You may opt to leave it as it stands
    Faith
    Kim
    Erin
    Anne
    Robin

8. Take the lowest losing player from the other team
    Jamie
    Maria
    Naomi

9. Immunity to someone of your choosing
    Ronbo
    Jessica
    Naomi

10. Take a 1.0 lb. weight advantage
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So, here's the low down for next week.

1) Whoever is the winner, the numbers you picked will be the applicable rewards and penalties. Erin, thanks, I liked those numbers.

2) Erin has Immunity this week. Jamie and Naomi are in danger.

3) Anne still has a 0.5 lb advantage tucked away

4) 2ndCC has a challenge for % of weight loss. 0.75 % & 1.0% will get a prize to add to your overall %. Time to ramp it up guys!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You're welcome Kim!

Naomi and Jamie... You can do it!!!!!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    hahaha bloody hope so :bigsmile: ok so maybe its time for me to hop on tready LOL and do some skipping, crunches,cycling,side toe touch, ab compressions, obliques, and all the rest .. just found my motivation for today LOL... might weight a bit till me shake settles down. :sick: lol
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    What the heck? Robin got to weigh in AFTER her trip and we were supposed to weigh in BEFORE? And this was decided when? After I was no longer checking the boards I guess. You don't think it might have been a little more fair to do the same as Robin or at least warn us a week in advance? Seriously? Guess the rules are different for one team than another.

Whatever - to those of you that are really trying to lose weight and not into game playing; good luck.

You can take my name off the second chance team.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Business….
    It’s not all about the scale…Take your measurements
    Shelltree and McDebbie, You need weigh in before your vacays…

Debbie, here is my post from Week #6. If you see at the bottom of the post. I mentioned that you need to weigh in before the weekend. I thought that you would weigh in before the trip and weigh in on the Wednesday when you came back. Then, I thought that you posted about having a scale in your cabin and posting from there. I didn't hear otherwise from you. I'm guessing that this mistake was basically a miscommunition I had with you. This contest is a lot to keep track of and I do the best I can. Honestly, if you would have just contacted me, I would have fixed the situation. Good luck to you and your weight loss. :cry:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kim don't feel bad. The fact that she didn't prearrange a weigh in date with you, isn't your fault. You do an awesome job of running this fun contest and you put so much into it that it is a shame that someone is acting this way. You are more than fair and impartial in running this contest and for someone to imply otherwise is really awful.

(comment removed by moderator)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I think it was just a miscommunication thing and feelings got hurt when they weren't meant intentionally. (((HUGS))) to all. :heart:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a misunderstranding. It sucks that feelings were hurt :flowerforyou: , but lets not become one of those toxic threads where we start slamming other people :noway:

Debbie - Best of luck to you.

Kim - I never heard back or missed the post. For my trip, I can weigh in the morning before I leave on Wednesday the 26, but I'm not getting home until pretty late the next Wednesday. So, is it okay if I weigh in on Thursday the 3rd instead of Wednesday the 2nd?