women of the Lord..I NEED YOU!:)

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I can write a book too.

Faeries are better.

Who am I kidding, I don't believe in no ghosts.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    hmmm...this reeks of he who shall not be named

Voldemort.

Say his name! Dumbledore does and he's the coolest gay wizard EVER. well, besides Harry and Draco and Remus and Sirius... damn it, you know what i mean.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Isn't it also in the rules not to attack other members?
    I get that a lot of people on this site obviously don't believe in God, but to make fun of someone who does it just rude.

:cry:
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hmmm...this reeks of he who shall not be named
    Heehee :)
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The FSM is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in marinara;

he leadeth me beside the still garlic bread.
    He restoreth my starch!

he leadeth me in the paths of noddliness for his name's sake.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of oregano and italian seasoning,

I will fear no fork: for thou art with me;
    thy noodly appendages and thy meatballs they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine religious and irrational enemies:

thou anointest my head with garlic butter;
    my cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:

and I will dwell in the house of the FSM for ever.

RAmen!

196261.jpg
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know MFP had such closed minded people on here.

Although MFP is a private organization it follows the social norms and normal legal requirements that we not descriminate based on race, but we descriminate based on faith? I know this is an international website so the US Constitution has less weight - but I fully support the value/idea that we should all have freedom OF religion NOT freedom FROM religion.

She is not saying "The only way to lose weight is with the Lord", she is looking for people she think would support her best in her journey! (PS Add me!)

How is she hurting anyone? She's just searching for people in a similar place just like mom's of tots look for mom's of tots, or guys with beer guts look for guys with beer guts to support them, or college students look for other college students.

I am disgusted at some of these responses as intolerant, judgemental, and hypocritical.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options
    I get that a lot of people on this site obviously don't believe in God, but to make fun of someone who does it just rude.

:cry:

I agree
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Although MFP is a private organization it follows the social norms and normal legal requirements that we not descriminate based on race, but we descriminate based on faith? I know this is an international website so the US Constitution has less weight - but I fully support the value/idea that we should all have freedom OF religion NOT freedom FROM religion.

She is not saying "The only way to lose weight is with the Lord", she is looking for people she think would support her best in her journey! (PS Add me!)

How is she hurting anyone? She's just searching for people in a similar place just like mom's of tots look for mom's of tots, or guys with beer guts look for guys with beer guts to support them, or college students look for other college students.

I am disgusted at some of these responses as intolerant, judgemental, and hypocritical.
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

IT. VIOLATES. THE. TERMS. AND. CONDITIONS.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I love seeing intelligent people get trolled!!
  • ZebraHead
    Options

I'm disgusted at your disgust of our disdain for this drivel...
  • Maria_Goose
    Options

Indeed.
  • ZebraHead
    Options

Indeed.

Check it... NO ONE has been attacked....
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

if i am not allowed to be a part of or support or initiate an LGBT topic/group/etc, then this should not be allowed.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Since you people just dont seem to get it
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14924-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

and here ya go since you wont read it anyways13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about any of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

I don't think you know how things work.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reminding me of who my friends are with this thread.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options
    Don't add me. I'm a SINNER =)

Add me, I'm a sinner, and I am saved.
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry. That's not what I was implying, but I could see where you'd get that! I was just saying I would like someone to encourage me in the Lord, but I welcome ANYONE to encourage me:) Sorry for upsetting you!

Ok wait, why are you in the lord?

Sounds kinky.

Ohhh pick me pick me!!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options

This discussion has been closed.