What Size? What Weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    At 5'8", in Lee Riders I was a 22 at 239 lbs; 20 at 225; 10 at 21; 16 at 200; and 14 at 190.
    Meanwhile, because of The Girls, at 239 I was a 2X; at 225 I went down to a 1X; and at 190 I'm still an XL (a "L") looks TERRIBLY tight!
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    It is body shape for sure. I wont tell ya what I am now, but when i was 16, i weighed in at 185, but wore a size 7. I have and had back then ginormous boobies and wide hips
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ive found this interesting also, i weigh 169lbs 5'4 and i dont wear womens size jeans i wear juniour sizes 9 to 11, but i have a friend who is 140lbs and wears the same size....and the funny thing is im bigger than her all the way around ive deffenitly got a bigger tummy and butt than her so im not sure, i know what you mean!!
  • Victorian73
    Options
    I'm 5"3, I weigh 163 and I wear a size 6/8 jeans and pants and a 6 in dresses. I workout to 5 to 6 days I'm muscular built which helps me to be leaner then someone of the same size that don't workout. Muscle helps me to look smaller then what I really am attempting to get into a size 4 loose 6. Working hard too.
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I've always been a pear shape but since I got my breast augmentation done I am a hour glass shape :)

5'4

current weight: 144
    pant/jean size: 5 or 7 (I've always been a 5 or 7 except when I was pregnant)
    dress size: sm or med
    shirt/blouse: sm or med
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ya i guess it varies. Me and my twin sister both weigh 110, but shes a size zero and i'm a size 2/3 . I've got more hips butt and what not. So there ya go :)
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear-shaped gal and I am 5'8".

At my starting weight of 153 I was solidly a (US) size 8 pants, medium/small shirts.
    I am now 144 and most of my 8s fall off me. I bought a new pair of GAP jeans in a 6. Medium/small shirts.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I have always wondered that too...seems i wear a size alot more than other people.

It is all shape. I have small boobs, so i know they don't way that much but my butt and stomach are bigger.

I am at 270 wearing 24 , at my heaviest i was 318 and wearing "squeezing" into 26's. Tops i wear now like 18 or so.
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", weigh 221 and I'm about 16-18 in pants, and xl in shirts. I think my weight is pretty much spread proportionally over my body. I'm not really an apple or a pear. I have big thighs, big butt, big belly and big boobs!